Fiverr Forum

7,000 Orders!

Today, I reached a milestone: 7,000 completed orders! I just returned from two weeks on Vacation Mode so it’s been a slow journey to get back to my pre-pause volume. Seeing that I crossed the 7k line was the perfect thing to keep my spirits up and motivated. Again, I realize there are a handful of sellers here on Fiverr that run circles around my modest accomplishment but it’s a big deal for me. I’ve been in the marketplace for about 3 years now and it’s no longer a pet project for pizza money. My Fiverr income has become integrated into my lifestyle and I hope to continue growing this business exponentially in 2015. Thank you again to all of my wonderful buyers. And to my fellow sellers chasing their 7,000th order, I wish you the very best and I’m here if you have any questions.

me new. tel me about gig optimizg. inbox me me waiting!!

This was just the news I needed to hear. I am in the process of reviewing and redefining my gigs to make them more in line with what my customers want. This gives me a new goal to shoot for.

Awesome! Great news! Keep up the good work!

That is amazing and inspiring! Good job.

really inspiring…!! Lol…great mind has always better opportunity…

Reply to @strongestate: I know, right!?

Wow… Congratzz

Thats Awesomesause!

Congratulations for that hope to be more successful like you soon.

congrats, hope to achieve it soon also :slight_smile:

That is fantastic. Congratulations! I just celebrated my first 100 and I was so happy. Now I have a new number to shoot for :smiley:

Congrats Bro

That is really awesome, hope to be like you really soon! B-)

Hope you get 7000 more sales soon

7000 sales in 4 years is great :slight_smile: congratulations

Congratulation!

Wow!!! That is very impressive, I am so glad you shared (*) Hey Fiverr editors, give this seller a top rating already!!!

Keep it up :slight_smile:

Congrats :slight_smile: Keep up the good work :slight_smile: