7 Days gone but not getting any orders

sohana69

Hi. How are you all? I have submitted my last project 7 days ago.
In the last 7 days don’t know why not getting that much buyer request and no orders. I don’t know what happened, Are buyers getting low nowadays?

Suggest me your experiences

Are you taking the time to market and promote your services directly to the target customers who need your services? If you want more customers, it is wise to go out and find them.

Yes. As a full time freelancer I spend 12-14 hours a day. Can you suggest how can I find my targeted customers?

Yes. As a full time freelancer I spend 12-14 hours a day. Can you suggest how can I find my targeted customers?

Alright… what kind of marketing and promotion are you doing for those “12-14 hours a day”. Certainly, with that much promotional time, you should be a marketing genius! 😉

Alright… what kind of marketing and promotion are you doing for those “12-14 hours a day”. Certainly, with that much promotional time, you should be a marketing genius! 😉

As a new seller, I don’t know that much marketing ways. Just sharing my gigs on social media and wait for buyer request.

As a new seller, I don’t know that much marketing ways. Just sharing my gigs on social media and wait for buyer request.

As a new seller, I don’t know that much marketing ways.

Perhaps now is a good time to learn, instead of sitting back, waiting, and doing nothing.

Archived