7 days gone on fiverr, No order, No Knock :(

sujon_kumar

Just 7 days and you are getting frustrated. Have patience I will come definitely if your gig is unique and fulfills the demand in the market.
I got my first order on very first day.I completed my order and client got satisfied but he forgot to give rating because I completed his order just in conversation period.He paid me but I didn’t get review. There after I waited 2 years. In fact I have almost disconnected from fiverr but I don’t know why one day I created one of my unique gig I was not aware that it has market demand and now I am getting orders on regular interval.
So have patience It’s just the beginning of your journey.

Thanks
Shiv2015

Just 7 days and you are getting frustrated. Have patience I will come definitely if your gig is unique and fulfills the demand in the market.

I got my first order on very first day.I completed my order and client got satisfied but he forgot to give rating because I completed his order just in conversation period.He paid me but I didn’t get review. There after I waited 2 years. In fact I have almost disconnected from fiverr but I don’t know why one day I created one of my unique gig I was not aware that it has market demand and now I am getting orders on regular interval.

Thanks

Shiv2015

Thanks for your nice tips

Hello

I’m working on Fiverr from more than one year but got only 6 orders and my buyers gave me good reviews with 5 stars but not getting orders regularly I’m also worried 😩

I know it’s really hard to get orders, make sure your gig is perfect, no grammar mistakes, your offering is unique in some way, so you don’t have 100 competitors, etc.

The thing is that gigs need to be perfect according to the potential buyers of whatever one offers. Always look at your gigs with the eye of the buyer you want to attract, not with your own. Easier said than done, I know, it’s always difficult to be objective about one’s own stuff, but try.
(this was in reply to misswasnani’s post, lloydsolutions posted while I still typed, though it is universally valid too :))

Victory loves Prudence. You only join fiverr 7 days which is a very short time.
Perhaps you may love to read this post for inspiration.

Last Saturday I got my first sell on Fiverr I opened up my FIverr Account 1st week of April. I created 4 gigs based on mainly wordpress customization. I continuously tried to promote my Gigs on different social medias to get work and boost it up. I tried twitter, facebook, linkedin and all the other stuffs. It wasn’t going that well. I did this for 10 days then got frustrated, thought Fiverr is a lie. Will I even get any work. Does FIverr really work. All this frustration made me suffer as I a…

Thanks

Shiv2015

which gig brings order for u ?

Hello sujon 🙂

It took me a month to get my first client. When i finally got my first client they started comming at least one per day.

I also send my 10 buyers requests per day and only sometimes i am lucky, since its a lot of people sending requests. Pay attention when sending your’s, dont just send a pre-written message just like everybody else. Send a message for that client, talk about his needs.

And most important be online the major part of your day. Buyers want/need quick responses. So you can use the app when going out.

Well that is it. Hope it works for you! 🙂

Hello sujon 🙂

It took me a month to get my first client. When i finally got my first client they started comming at least one per day.

I also send my 10 buyers requests per day and only sometimes i am lucky, since its a lot of people sending requests. Pay attention when sending your’s, dont just send a pre-written message just like everybody else. Send a message for that client, talk about his needs.

And most important be online the major part of your day. Buyers want/need quick responses. So you can use the app when going out.

thanks for your tips. I try to follow your all tricks.

Hello sujon 🙂

Wow nice Lisa Henriques tips, I am also a newbie in here.

Thanks for tips.

Archived