7 days gone still have no new order

designbuzz96

Hey professionals .

after 7 days i don’t get any order and my view impression getting down !! is there any way to get new order fast ?

thanks for your time

is there any way to get new order fast ?

There are no sure-fire ways to “get orders fast”. You will have to take the time necessary to connect to your target customers, and show them why they should hire you. Trying to rush success is an almost certain way to fail.

• Like 12

is there any way to get new order fast ?

There are no sure-fire ways to “get orders fast”. You will have to take the time necessary to connect to your target customers, and show them why they should hire you. Trying to rush success is an almost certain way to fail.

ok thanks for your reply … i think after complete 2 order i didn’t get order so it not good i think that … now after your comment all ok …

thanks for your time

• Like 4

Ratings don’t affect the amount of sales you get. If the gig is interesting, you get the sales even without any ratings, or bad ratings. It all depends on your gigs’ position in the search, and nobody knows what you need to do to change it to better. Bad performance, good performance, no difference there at least, so never worry that you’re not performing good enough. Perhaps you should try to edit your gig every week, and see if there’s any difference ever. 🙂

Levels should also not affect the amount of sales you get. Although there is a hidden queue limit for level 0 and 1 sellers, which I believe is less than 10.

• Like 3

On 11/5/2019 at 3:35 AM, adsensewizard said:

Ratings don’t affect the amount of sales you get. If the gig is interesting, you get the sales even without any ratings, or bad ratings. It all depends on your gigs’ position in the search, and nobody knows what you need to do to change it to better. Bad performance, good performance, no difference there at least, so never worry that you’re not performing good enough. Perhaps you should try to edit your gig every week, and see if there’s any difference ever. 🙂

Levels should also not affect the amount of sales you get. Although there is a hidden queue limit for level 0 and 1 sellers, which I believe is less than 10.

thanks a lot for your reply !!

On 11/5/2019 at 3:36 AM, samandcathe said:

Be patient. With time you will start getting more orders

thanks for reply !! i will keep it my mind !!

On 11/5/2019 at 3:37 AM, nawabfarhana said:

Hello, Everyday marketing your gig and send buyer request.

ok !! i will do that

On 11/5/2019 at 3:37 AM, chandranath991 said:

Dont worry and take patients. you will get work.

yeah !! that is the only way right now !!

• Like 2

i don’t know what is happening . I am a new seller in fiverr . i completed 2 orders with 5* rating but after thins i don’t get any order . any one please help me what i do now ?

please help me what i do now ?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

• Like 3

please help me what i do now ?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

thank you so much for your comment and i will check them all !!! marvelous comment what i really needed !!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

i don’t know what is happening guys .please help me . i complete 3 orders with 5* rating all was good … my impression was 1.4k suddenly my impression getting low !! and now it came into only 200 and all thing getting low . please told me how can i fix it !! i was so active in fiverr but don’t understand what is happening !!

• Like 3

but i do my best for get client !! but in this way fiverr work then what to do !! how can i success !!

what to do !! how can i success !!

The only thing to do is to be patient. Wait for the ebb to be over and for the flow to begin. When it is a slow time, I make a new gig or improve my profile and gigs that are not doing as well as the others. I also enjoy my time off by doing things I enjoy.

• Like 3

what to do !! how can i success !!

The only thing to do is to be patient. Wait for the ebb to be over and for the flow to begin. When it is a slow time, I make a new gig or improve my profile and gigs that are not doing as well as the others. I also enjoy my time off by doing things I enjoy.

ohh good thinking i will do what same thing !!

• Like 2