7 months on Fiverr

thomaslener

There were up’s and down’s, altogether it was an exciting time.

I consider it a success up until now and remember a time when I could not imagine earning €1000 / month on Fiverr.

The most important insight up until now is that people in general - and especially Fiverr sellers - tend to underestimate the worth of their services.

Feel free to share your experiences and insights, especially if you’re on Fiverr for 6+ months.

Cheers,
Tom

7monthsonfiverr.png.1c8e2bdee85efdbda3ee24dbd6b12077.png

well done… I don’t consider myself a successful seller, however I never imagined I could earn that much… My best month was October 17 with $3k… You are right, I never imagined I could earn that much from the same platform…

Fiverr is Love.

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but things can go right back to zero in a second.

You can keep delivering, keep up-selling, and keep getting all-round 5-stars. However, the minute the Fiverr search goes against you… Well, then its over.

Well done but don’t get too complacent. Maybe buy a 2.5 hour video course or two to keep you in the good books. 😉

Also, remember that a third TOS warning will put you out on your ear… 😦

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but things can go right back to zero in a second.

You can keep delivering, keep up-selling, and keep getting all-round 5-stars. However, the minute the Fiverr search goes against you… Well, then its over.

Well done but don’t get too complacent. Maybe buy a 2.5 hour video course or two to keep you in the good books. 😉

Also, remember that a third TOS warning will put you out on your ear… 😦

Thanks, I’m aware of these things. There a many reports of seller who are successfull for many years and suddenly the do not get orders anymore or get banned and so on.

That’s why I’m working on my freelancing outside of Fiverr too and remember every day that this is just a game. A notification may pop up any minute and get me banned :scream:😉. That’s fine, because there are many things I want to do but don’t have the time for them because I’d rather earn money on Fiverr. Either I go on earning money on Fiverr or I have more time developing my freelancing outside Fiverr. Since I do not depend on Fiverr, I’m easy with that.

But like I already wrote in another thread, it’s a pity that Fiverr treats its sellers that bad. Imagine they were more trustworthy and you could rely on the Fiverr income, how great would that be!?!

Thanks, I’m aware of these things. There a many reports of seller who are successfull for many years and suddenly the do not get orders anymore or get banned and so on.

That’s why I’m working on my freelancing outside of Fiverr too and remember every day that this is just a game. A notification may pop up any minute and get me banned 😱. That’s fine, because there are many things I want to do but don’t have the time for them because I’d rather earn money on Fiverr. Either I go on earning money on Fiverr or I have more time developing my freelancing outside Fiverr. Since I do not depend on Fiverr, I’m easy with that.

But like I already wrote in another thread, it’s a pity that Fiverr treats its sellers that bad. Imagine they were more trustworthy and you could rely on the Fiverr income, how great would that be!?!

. Imagine they were more trustworthy and you could rely on the Fiverr income, how great would that be!?!

I’ve had steady income from fiverr for six years. So have a lot of other people.

When I came to Fiverr I never really though I can even cross $500 any time a month but I always kept hope that things will be better and even if I will have consistent $500/month I am okay with that! However, I recently had some couple of good months and I have crossed double that what I never imagined. So overall day by day if you nourish your skills you willl surely earn better too.

When I came to Fiverr I never really though I can even cross $500 any time a month but I always kept hope that things will be better and even if I will have consistent $500/month I am okay with that! However, I recently had some couple of good months and I have crossed double that what I never imagined. So overall day by day if you nourish your skills you willl surely earn better too.

Great, keep on going and you will double what you have already doubled 👍

Archived