7 Things To Consider When Deciding Which Fiverr Seller To Use (copy from smartpad)

cursorch

As buyers, we all want the best seller who will deliver great results for us. Luckily, Fiverr has provided us with plenty of tools, functions and features that when utilized correctly, can help us find the best seller who could make us smile upon receiving our order. The following are strategies that I’m using myself when I try to hire a service from Fiverr. You might already have known and even using some of them. But if you have other tips, please leave them in the comments section:

1. Search Box - start from the search box by entering the service you wanted to get.

2. Sort gigs by - use this feature and try to sort your search results by Rating. Of course, the higher the rating, the quality the gig is. Take special notice of the ones labeled “top-rated seller”. However, you should NOT only stay in the results page, and immediately click the “order now!” button. Take time, to visit the gig description and scroll down to the reviews section.

3. Total Positive Reviews - take note of this figure. This figure is more or less the number of orders this gig has received. So the greater the figure… you know what it means. Take special consideration of this because a gig might be labeled as top rated because it has a perfect rating like 100% but only because it only has 5 total reviews.

4. People Who Collected This Gig - if more people collected the gig, that means something. But be careful with this figure, because, some collect their own gig several times just to make it appealing to buyers or for promotion purposes.

5. Reviews - take time to read or scan-read reviews - they tell something about a gig. Have also the discernment, to know which review is genuine or which one is just a work of a competitor.

6. Days of Delivery - you must consider this when you are concerned with the time-frame of your order delivery.

7. Orders in Queue - I think this is one of the most important factor to consider when deciding for a gig. If you want quality result, this figure can tell if many people have ordered the gig. A 100 figure in this queue should mean 100 people can’t be wrong. However, if you are concerned of the time, or if you’re in a hurry, why would you wait for 100 people before the seller could give attention to your order.

That’s all. I hope you find my tips helpful. Again, if you have other tips, please add them in the comments section.

I’m also inviting you to check out my gigs, especially my best selling spinning gig if you need quality spins.

Have a great day!

PS. Like this post if you like, if not, sorry there’s no “unlike”. LOL

Thanks

Cursorch

http://fiverr.com/cursorch/design-an-awesome-unique-iphone-ios-app-icon-or-sexy-android-app-launcher-icon-for-iphone-applications

You said "4. People Who Collected This Gig - if more people collected the gig, that means something. But be careful with this figure, because, some collect their own gig several times just to make it appealing to buyers or for promotion purposes.

"

That’s why I get so many people begging me to collect their gigs. LOL

I always read negative reviews. Sometimes they can be very telling. I will still order from someone who has a negative or even a couple if the positives outweigh the negatives and if the way that they deal with the negative is polite. If I see even a top seller be mean in response to a negative review, I tend to shy away.

I get a sense if I am dealing with a professional person by the way they present and pitch their gig. When I bought a voiceover gig yesterday, I “knew” he was the right guy for the job. I “knew” what I wanted and needed in terms of sound and professionalism, and I knew 100% that he would deliver. The ONLY way I would have given a negative is if he just never delivered. I wouldn’t order anything big from someone if I had any doubts.

Great post. However, I noticed you didn’t mention anything about buying from a newbie without any previous orders or feedback. Newbies need love too! 😃

If everyone only ordered from very popular gigs with high ratings and a lot of positive feedback, newbies wouldn’t have a chance! 😦

• 2 weeks later...

Archived