As buyers, we all want the best seller who will deliver great results for us. Luckily, Fiverr has provided us with plenty of tools, functions and features that when utilized correctly, can help us find the best seller who could make us smile upon receiving our order. The following are strategies that I’m using myself when I try to hire a service from Fiverr. You might already have known and even using some of them. But if you have other tips, please leave them in the comments section:
- Search Box - start from the search box by entering the service you wanted to get.
- Sort gigs by - use this feature and try to sort your search results by Rating. Of course, the higher the rating, the quality the gig is. Take special notice of the ones labeled “top-rated seller”. However, you should NOT only stay in the results page, and immediately click the “order now!” button. Take time, to visit the gig description and scroll down to the reviews section.
- Total Positive Reviews - take note of this figure. This figure is more or less the number of orders this gig has received. So the greater the figure… you know what it means. Take special consideration of this because a gig might be labeled as top rated because it has a perfect rating like 100% but only because it only has 5 total reviews.
- People Who Collected This Gig - if more people collected the gig, that means something. But be careful with this figure, because, some collect their own gig several times just to make it appealing to buyers or for promotion purposes.
- Reviews - take time to read or scan-read reviews - they tell something about a gig. Have also the discernment, to know which review is genuine or which one is just a work of a competitor.
- Days of Delivery - you must consider this when you are concerned with the time-frame of your order delivery.
- Orders in Queue - I think this is one of the most important factor to consider when deciding for a gig. If you want quality result, this figure can tell if many people have ordered the gig. A 100 figure in this queue should mean 100 people can’t be wrong. However, if you are concerned of the time, or if you’re in a hurry, why would you wait for 100 people before the seller could give attention to your order.
That’s all. I hope you find my tips helpful. Again, if you have other tips, please add them in the comments section.
I’m also inviting you to check out my gigs, especially my best selling spinning gig if you need quality spins.
Have a great day!
PS. Like this post if you like, if not, sorry there’s no “unlike”. LOL