Fiverr Forum

7 years on fiverr but new to this forum

Hi
I am malindacoolart , 34 male from sri lanka , I started working as a designer on fiverr on 2013 , now it is more than 7 years now on fiverr , would love to learn more about fiverr and make good friends here
Thanks
Malindacoolart

10 Likes

I presume you are referring to the forum.

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

I see you are a level 2 seller with 1K+ reviews.

Welcome back to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot yes i have 1K+ reviews but these days it is so sad no orders so love to get more tips
Again thanks for your reply

1 Like

Why not do the same thing that you did to earn the 1,000+ orders that you have already completed? If it worked to gain those orders, surely it would still work to gain more.

2 Likes

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

3 Likes

I’m since 2014 on Fiverr on Digital Marketing.

1000+ is impressive!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

No dear these days i dont have orders as i had before , some times it is only one order per week

1 Like

Same situation. Only few orders from previous clients

Any idea how to over come this situation

Thanks dear I will check it

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for the instruction
what do you think what is the best way to address

If you use Buyer Requests it is explained here: How To Get More Orders From Buyer Requests! .... Simple Tip!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot dear I will check it out

Hello! We all need support and friends because our freelance lifestyle can get pretty lonely sometimes. Glad to see you reached out. Melissa

Yes 100% agree it is so boring some times

@malindacoolart Hi, welcome to the forum. Hope that you will have a great time here. As you have been on fiverr for 7 years now so you must have had an extensive experience. Would love to learn from such a massive experience

Yes lot of experience , Yes i love to share my experience

1 Like