$75 Tip :D

Hello everyone,

I just wanna share this great expiriance :smiley:

Yesterday i get my biggest tip for logo design $75 , im a bit shocked … :smiley:

AWSOME CUSTOMER!

That’s awesome! I got a $50 tip on a $20 job once. It made my day and then a few more days! It’s really nice to know there are some really generous, appreciative buyers. They know we do good work at fantastic rates. :slight_smile:

Yea :smiley: , btw this job was $15 …

Great ! I also want this kind of big tips… God help me with these so appreciable buyers!

Wow, my biggest tip was 20-25$!

That is awesome. You must be really good at what you do.

Awesome! Great work!

Amazing! :-bd

That’s awesome, congrats! m/

You got yourself a high roller lol

wow awesome

Reply to @skydesigner: Congratulations. Clear indication that buyer understand that your work is way more than $15 worth. That is why he decided to pay you more. Often many buyers do appreciate the work of seller and want to be fair by paying more even though they don’t have to :slight_smile:

Few months back i was also super shocked when a buyer who purchased a $5 order for business card design bought me $170 of tip gig as coffee. IT was unbelievable and that was my biggest tip so far. lol

That is really excellent. Congratulations.

There are no fees taken from the tip?

Reply to @littledoctor: There are fees, it is just another gig with different purpose.

I see !.

Anyway very nice man :slight_smile:

Awesome! Should I add a gig like that ? :smiley:

Reply to @vidishot: Why not :slight_smile:

I think I should also add a gig like that :slight_smile: awesome

That’s awesome! I should create a tip jar gig too :slight_smile:

Seriously, the best way to retain clients is to do your best and a bit more. I bet the buyer will order from you again.