8 Steps to Success on Fiverr

antionneking

There are a bunch of post that will help you create a gig and manage your sell in this forum. Being a newly promoted Level 2 seller, I first would like to thank everyone for their tips. We have a strong community here in the fiverr forum made up of dedicated individuals willing to help others, which leads me to sharing my 8 Steps to success on fiver.

STEP 1: Have a positive attitude

Treat every customer like they are your only customer. Make sure that they are completely satisfied with your work. Don’t be afraid to ask them, if they were completely satisfied with your service before they leave a review.

STEP 2: Be on time

Make sure you deliver on time! If you say it will take 3 days to complete your gig, finish it within 3 days. If something comes up, let your client know. Communication is key! As long, as you keep your client in the loop, they will be happy.

This go with pending gigs as well, let them know that you haven’t forgot about them.

Ex. "Hey John, I’m finishing up with some previous orders, but I’m excited to get started with yours soon. I love the idea as well!"

STEP 3: Be Prepared

Never post a gig that you can’t actually deliver. Make sure that you make time to respond to request and complete your gigs. This is your business and you must treat it as such to be successful.

STEP 4: Work 8 Hours

Remember this is a business! What you put into it is what you will get out of it. Success isn’t given, it takes hard work! A lot of people here read the success stories of people who’ve made fiverr their main stream of income. You can ask any of them and they will each tell you that it took persistence and hard work. Don’t cheat yourself by giving less than 100% effort.

STEP 5: Work Hard (Dominate)

Creating a Gig is just placing the product on the shelf. There are many products similar to yours, why should they choose yours? Have you heard of the phrase “The squeaky wheel gets the oil” Well, the LOUDEST seller will get the clients! share Share SHARE!!! Use blogs, social networks, face to face to market your service. You must supercharge your gig by using network marketing. People have no choice, but to know about your gig. They should see it so much, they dream about it. Don’t let up!

STEP 6: Maintain your attitude

Don’t get discouraged! Maybe you’re a newbie with no orders. So what! It takes time for the “order wheel” to start rolling. Question is, how much force are you applying to it? This is what separates the average from the advanced sellers. Attitude is everything! If you “know” you will be successful, you have a higher probability of be successful. Mainly, because you’re always thinking of ways to raise the bar.

Maintaining a positive attitude is an important factor to maximizing potential in the workplace, according to AllThingsWorkplace.com. Not only do optimistic workers tend to be more confident in projects, but they also tend to complete tasks faster and impress superiors. Having employees with good attitudes also makes the work environment more enjoyable.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/facts_5882073_attitude-affect-workplace_.html

STEP 7: Know why your doing what you’re doing

What your purpose? Why are you selling on fiverr? How are you different from other sellers? You should be able to answer each one of these questions.

I’m a graphic designer, who join fiverr 2 years ago, not really knowing the benefit of it other than making a quick $5 bucks. I just came back a month ago, deciding to use this as away to build my portfolio and sharpen my skills. After many conversations with clients, I’ve seen how I can really turn this into a business. I’ve strived to turn every customer into a potential returning customer and having succeeded more times than not. Helping others is my end goals and I’ve decided to make a business out of it. What’s your end goal?

STEP 8: Take Control

Many people talk about fiverr’s formula on promotion and be featured. It’s good to know what you are being measured on, but don’t focus too long on that. Just believe in “the system”! If you truly care about providing quality service and going out the way for your customers, you will be fruitful. “I control everything!” This should be your view in any situation. This gives you the power to make or change any situation. If you customer isn’t satisfied with the work you’ve submitted, take action and find out how can you satisfy them. You need to being able to pull out what they are looking for by either asking the right questions or being willing to keep trying til they are satisfied. I’ve had to resubmit my work several times and received a 5 start rating, plus the client left a wonderful review, proving that you truly can control any situation.

These steps can be used in every aspect of life. They’ve helped my so far in my fiverr career and I hope they help you as well. Please comment below, I’d love to know what people think and hear stories about how this helped.

What’s your “Step 7”?

http://v5-static.ehowcdn.com/media/images/logos/logov3.png

eHow | How to - Discover the expert in you!

http://www.ehow.com

Amazing Article!!! I love the photo too! I will be the first to say your “Step 7” is wonderful. So people know, I believe @antionneking was talking about me. I was tired and didn’t specify in detail what I was looking for, but he never gave up on my. Even though he never showed it, I know I had to be a pain. He truly made sure I was satisfied with the service and when I received that last notification that my order was ready. I new that he was my designer. Not he very professional, he was personable D>

Reply to @madmoo: I was looking for Some Top Sellers to share their success stories, what motivates them and they “Step 7” to help inspire new member and anyone looking to make it to that next step.You guys have something in common and that’s the mentality that quitting is not an option. I would love have as many Top Sellers as we can get to share. No one has the same identical story or started at the same point in “life’s race”, so you might change someone’s life and open their eyes to something they would have never decided to focus on. I hope I’ve explained the reasoning in why I choose you. Have a great day!

Reply to @squirrel33: Don’t give up! You have to have faith! Faith in who you are and what you can accomplish. It’s always harder before it get better… It take determination and vision to pull yourself through the ranks in life. No one can truly tell you how to get to where you want to go, only you can do back. You must push till you have no more breath coming out of you. We were born to do amazing things on this earth and only you can see what’s in you. Trust me, every member will face obstacles or hills to climb. Lose sales, get cancellations, get tired…but the ones that have that “WON’T QUIT” attitude will be the ones who rise up. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I’m not saying I have all the answers, but I will do anything in my power to help point you in the right direction.

Archived