Fiverr Community Forum

8 Tips To Get Your First Order On Fiverr! ✌

There is no argument that getting your first order is tough. So today I will share my best experience to get your first order on fiverr. Before that let me tell you a bit about me.

I am Maruf Chowdhury. I am a professional Shopify store designer and copywriter. I am also a level two seller on Fiverr. Let’s jump on the topic now.

:point_right: Tips 1: Communicate with your known person who is buying service from Fiverr. So they can buy from yours too. Or ask your familiar seller/friends/elder brother to recommend to a buyer. There is nothing wrong with it. In this way, you can get the first order without any hard efforts.

:point_right: Tips 2: SEO. Make your gig title, descriptions, and tags proper search engine optimized. If you don’t know how to that please search on youtube, there are lots of videos related to it. Use three attractive gig images. You can use a video instead. And set a proper price according to your gig.

:point_right: Tips 3: Send 10 buyer requests daily if possible. If you don’t see enough buyer orders as a new seller, try to find the best timing when your buyers are more active. For example, if you’re targeting US buyers, stay active more in the morning and night time with respect to your country time.

:point_right: Tips 4: Stay online. Always open an extra tab to stay active online on Fiverr whenever you’re working on the computer.

:point_right: Tips 5: Share your gig on the social platform. I will suggest Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.

:point_right: *Tips 6: Find Facebook group related to service and help and communicate with the group members. I got my first order from the Facebook group. So this is a 100% working tip.

:point_right: *Tips 7: Write a blog on Medium and link your gig there. Share the blog link to Quora and other platforms.

:point_right: *Tips 8: This is the most important tip. Keep patience and stay positive. :v:

So thank you, guys. Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section. Best of luck to you. :blush:

32 Likes

Thank you very much brother, best tips for new seller

7 Likes

Thank You for your Ideas👍

3 Likes

you’re welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

You’re welcome bro :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. It is very helpful for new sellers

2 Likes

Very helpful tips. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @gfxtariqul7

1 Like

Thanks @mehedi_shawon

2 Likes

Thanks for shared…

2 Likes

Brother thanks best tips for us. Brother I already created 5 gigs. Can you check and let me know my gigs have any problems or not. I can’t understand what should I do. Why I am not receiving any order? Please give me some suggestion. I passing so much difficult time, I need work. Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/palash208174?up_rollout=true. Thanks for your time

3 Likes

you are welcome to the fiverr .

1 Like

Very Help Full Thanks you Brother

3 Likes

Thankyou brother for your valuable suggestion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hellp me plaec my fiver me

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s working

2 Likes

It is really helpful suggestion. Thank you brother

1 Like

@palash208174 Build your skill more. Data entry is a very competitive niche. Start with something less competitive may bring you sales I hope

1 Like

You’re welcome @muntahaoishee

2 Likes