85% click through rate but not getting any orders

sheharyaranwar

Hi Everyone,
I recently made a new gig in logo design niche and have put my best foot forward in terms of my work showcase and writing a compelling gig description. I have a high click-through rate (85%) but I am unable to get orders.Following is my gig link:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/PvEmG
I would appreciate any advice from veteran sellers on improving my gig and about what might I be missing currently in my gig. Thank you!

First of all, I must say I’m very impressed with your bio and gig description, which is very rare for me - if it’s 100% original and your own creation, congratulations, I think you will go far. You have some minor gramatical inconsistencies, but all in all very impressive. I added you to my favorites, and will be contacting you whenever I need logo designs. Keep at it!

First of all, I must say I’m very impressed with your bio and gig description, which is very rare for me - if it’s 100% original and your own creation, congratulations, I think you will go far. You have some minor gramatical inconsistencies, but all in all very impressive. I added you to my favorites, and will be contacting you whenever I need logo designs. Keep at it!

@visualstudios thank you. It means a lot. I will work on those grammatical mistakes.

I should recommend you to use Buyer Request page & start offering your gig service to those buyers who really in need of services you offer. Using this method you will get your order soon!

I should recommend you to use Buyer Request page & start offering your gig service to those buyers who really in need of services you offer. Using this method you will get your order soon!

where is this page that u talking?

A few suggestions -

"I do not only create minimalist logos but I create building block " to “No only do I create minimalist logos, I create building blockS…”

“Best after service you could ask for.” to “Best customer support you could ask for”

@visualstudios thanks. I have made the changes. I will look for more things in gig description that can be phrased better.

Archived