8th March....Women's Day!

anjylina

Hey Cats and guys,

Its 8th March,anyone of you remember that how important this day is…!!!
The day of Beautiful,gorgeous,intelligent and compassionate women.I feel proud to be a daughter,sister and Phopho. (Might be a wife and mother in next few years hahaha).😂

Woman is blend of beauty and brain who can put all things rigt.

Wish you all gals a wonderful day.Here is a quick gift for all of you charms 😘

Women-day.thumb.png.f7d2963189c68689c3a519c268d6ffdc.png

Hey Rabbits,
What gift you gonna give to women associate to you?, What? No gift?..Awwwhhh…that’s very bad.

Must give a great gift to them as they are great

One thing more,don’t forget to send a gift me too as I’m also one of your cute SISTER ,Bhai.😎

Cheers
Aman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Cats and guys,

The day of Beautiful,gorgeous,intelligent and compassionate women.I feel proud to be a daughter,sister and Phopho. (Might be a wife and mother in next few years hahaha).😂

Hey Rabbits,

What gift you gonna give to women associate to you?, What? No gift?..Awwwhhh…that’s very bad.

One thing more,don’t forget to send a gift me too as I’m also one of your cute SISTER ,Bhai.😎

Cheers

Aman

What gift you gonna give to women associate to you?

If you are a rabbit,then? @rainny_writer

Hey Cats and guys,

Hey Rabbits,

Cheers

Aman

Okay, @anjylina HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY TO YOU! Make a wish, and I’ll follow through on it…

Maybe we can start with the first “wish” on your post

Might be a wife and mother in next few years

Will you M****** me?

yess.thumb.jpg.02c8652ff3640ad3e5f0d74fc505f98d.jpg

But it’s always censored when I type it in!😯

I give up…

Wait, @anjylina now you know what I was trying to say, can you just answer the question… Please?

now you know what I was trying to say, can you just answer the question… Please?

Interesting.😂…I might be able to accept your proposal if you haven’t sent a stock image 😉

now you know what I was trying to say, can you just answer the question… Please?

Interesting.😂…I might be able to accept your proposal if you haven’t sent a stock image 😉

But that’s me! I modeled for Times Magazine back in the day. That’s where the photo came from 😥. Puhleeaazze don’t reject this hearty Women’s Day proposal from me. I l*** you so much; I’d leave Fiverr if you do.

But that’s me! I modeled for Times Magazine back in the day. That’s where the photo came from 😥. Puhleeaazze don’t reject this hearty Women’s Day proposal from me. I l*** you so much; I’d leave Fiverr if you do.

But you are a baby as your mom quoted.

And

MOM IS ALWAYS RIGHT 😉

Oh, yes, I’m my momma’s baby… Forever and always.

Remember Fiverr does not allow below 13? Well, I am, at least, above 13, so I’m not a BABY (except to my mama)

I’m my momma’s baby

Still mama’s baby shouldn’t propose a girl/woman of age 20 ,right? 😜

Also my mom is a female edition of HITLER and her sandle is really well known for its hardness. 😝 So now stop kidding BABY.

Oh, yes, I’m my momma’s baby… Forever and always.

Remember Fiverr does not allow below 13? Well, I am, at least, above 13, so I’m not a BABY (except to my mama)

But I gave a lower age limit…

I am, at least, above 13

but not an upper limit…

a girl/woman of age 20

which means I could easily be above that bracket (13 - 20)… which means I can PROPOSE 😂

Now, thanks for accepting. It’s time to start making arrangements for the marr**** ceremony. Would you prefer I come to you, or you to me?

I’m my momma’s baby

Still mama’s baby shouldn’t propose a girl/woman of age 20 ,right? 😜

Also my mom is a female edition of HITLER and her sandle is really well known for its hardness. 😝 So now stop kidding BABY.

@rainny_writer Did you get this??? 😜

@rainny_writer Did you get this??? 😜

female edition of HITLER

and I’m the male edition of Gaddafi… uh oh, Gaddafi was also male. Err… well, I love Hitler and like dealing with people like him. So, that endears me more to her than it pushes me away. Is your dad also the male edition of Hitler? Now, let’s move on with our arrangements

female edition of HITLER

and I’m the male edition of Gaddafi… uh oh, Gaddafi was also male. Err… well, I love Hitler and like dealing with people like him. So, that endears me more to her than it pushes me away. Is your dad also the male edition of Hitler? Now, let’s move on with our arrangements

Don’t you think we have had made fun above than average?

Now, let’s move on with our arrangements

Now let’s move on with our work.

Don’t you think we have had made fun above than average?

Now, let’s move on with our arrangements

Now let’s move on with our work.

Okay, okay… but I’ve been working all along 😜 I’m just so good at multi-tasking. Well, get on with your work, so you make no mistakes. Otherwise, we’ll soon see a thread about how the forum makes people unserious, and no one would like that 😞

Archived