Fiverr Forum

8th March....Women's Day!

Hey Cats and guys,

Its 8th March,anyone of you remember that how important this day is…!!!
The day of Beautiful,gorgeous,intelligent and compassionate women.I feel proud to be a daughter,sister and Phopho. (Might be a wife and mother in next few years hahaha).:joy:

Woman is blend of beauty and brain who can put all things rigt.

Wish you all gals a wonderful day.Here is a quick gift for all of you charms :kissing_heart:

Hey Rabbits,
What gift you gonna give to women associate to you?, What? No gift?..Awwwhhh…that’s very bad.

Must give a great gift to them as they are great

One thing more,don’t forget to send a gift me too as I’m also one of your cute SISTER ,Bhai.:sunglasses:

Cheers
Aman

I’m not a woman so I’ll just move along…

If you are a rabbit,then? @rainny_writer

Happy Women Day :slight_smile:

@rainny_writer So are you an Alien ??? :frowning::fearful:

@djgodknows come see how good I am. I’m much better than you at…stealing memes

Okay, @anjylina HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY TO YOU! Make a wish, and I’ll follow through on it…

Maybe we can start with the first “wish” on your post[quote=“anjylina, post:1, topic:111573”]
Might be a wife and mother in next few years
[/quote]

Will you M****** me?

M******,what???

Come on, fiverr censored the word!

And if I type it in again, they’ll do same… maybe you can infer what I mean from my posture?

I should see as well.
Marry

Hmm… it was not censored. lol :joy:

@rainny_writer is it??? :astonished:

But it’s always censored when I type it in!:hushed:

I give up…

Wait, @anjylina now you know what I was trying to say, can you just answer the question… Please?

Interesting.:joy:…I might be able to accept your proposal if you haven’t sent a stock image :wink:

But that’s me! I modeled for Times Magazine back in the day. That’s where the photo came from :disappointed_relieved:. Puhleeaazze don’t reject this hearty Women’s Day proposal from me. I l*** you so much; I’d leave Fiverr if you do.

But you are a baby as your mom quoted.
And

MOM IS ALWAYS RIGHT :wink:

Oh, yes, I’m my momma’s baby… Forever and always.

Remember Fiverr does not allow below 13? Well, I am, at least, above 13, so I’m not a BABY (except to my mama)

Still mama’s baby shouldn’t propose a girl/woman of age 20 ,right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also my mom is a female edition of HITLER and her sandle is really well known for its hardness. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So now stop kidding BABY.

But I gave a lower age limit…[quote=“rainny_writer, post:18, topic:111573”]
I am, at least, above 13
[/quote]

but not an upper limit…[quote=“anjylina, post:19, topic:111573”]
a girl/woman of age 20
[/quote]

which means I could easily be above that bracket (13 - 20)… which means I can PROPOSE :joy:

Now, thanks for accepting. It’s time to start making arrangements for the marr**** ceremony. Would you prefer I come to you, or you to me?