9 months... not a single order

mohdsaadhassan

I don’t know what more to say … the title says it all…
had previously posted a similar post a few guys asked to make some minor changes.
made those changes. waited an entire month. Still Nothing.
I don’t know if it’s my gigs or world does not need web developers any more.!!

p.s
before you say to get the app and stay in touch with buyer requests. I spend no less than 8-10 hours starring at that section on my computer screen.

I don’t know what more to say … the title says it all…

had previously posted a similar post a few guys asked to make some minor changes.

made those changes. waited an entire month. Still Nothing.

I don’t know if it’s my gigs or world does not need web developers any more.!!

p.s

before you say to get the app and stay in touch with buyer requests. I spend no less than 8-10 hours starring at that section on my computer screen.

Staring at the computer screen for 8-10 hours is not going to bring you any sales. You really do need to connect to your target customers if you want to build your order potential. I’m sorry of that’s not what you want to hear… but that IS what you need to do.

I think the main problem with your gigs right now is the pricing. With your pricing, you are positioning yourself as a premium option. And that is completely fine. However, I don’t think many buyers would trust you to deliver a premium service when they cannot see what you can do. While your gig images are nice looking, they are generic and do not show your skills. In my opinion, you should have some gig images that can show off your skills, for example, images from your portfolio.

You should put yourself in the place of the buyer: Why would they order a premium-priced gig from someone with only one review when there are many more sellers who sell for the same price or cheaper with a proven track record (meaning more reviews)?

In my opinion, you should lower your prices considerably until you get a larger number of reviews. Especially when it comes to your Wordpress gig, as I think $70 for setting up a basic Wordpress site (1 page at that) is very steep!

Staring at the computer screen for 8-10 hours is not going to bring you any sales. You really do need to connect to your target customers if you want to build your order potential. I’m sorry of that’s not what you want to hear… but that IS what you need to do.

@jonbaas . by that what I meant was I keep a very close eye on buyer request. but even they seldom show up …

and when they show up they are either not related to my gig.

already changed all the keywords. still issue not resolved.

@jonbaas . by that what I meant was I keep a very close eye on buyer request. but even they seldom show up …

and when they show up they are either not related to my gig.

already changed all the keywords. still issue not resolved.

I keep a very close on buyer request. but even they seldom show up … and when they show up they are either not related to my gig.

You should not be expecting the buyer request section to be your only source of sales. Figure out who your target customers are, determine where they are located, and then go to those places and convince those target customers to hire you. Sitting around and waiting for success to find you is not a good business strategy.

I think the main problem with your gigs right now is the pricing. With your pricing, you are positioning yourself as a premium option. And that is completely fine. However, I don’t think many buyers would trust you to deliver a premium service when they cannot see what you can do. While your gig images are nice looking, they are generic and do not show your skills. In my opinion, you should have some gig images that can show off your skills, for example, images from your portfolio.

You should put yourself in the place of the buyer: Why would they order a premium-priced gig from someone with only one review when there are many more sellers who sell for the same price or cheaper with a proven track record (meaning more reviews)?

In my opinion, you should lower your prices considerably until you get a larger number of reviews. Especially when it comes to your Wordpress gig, as I think $70 for setting up a basic Wordpress site (1 page at that) is very steep!

@vibronx

I changed the prices recently about a month ago.

last time I was told by someone that cheap prices also have some negative effect on buyer psychology.

That is when I moved the price to a higher level for the most time (7-8 months) it was between $5-$15.

as far as the portfolio is concerned I always attach a link whenever I respond to the buyer requests. but thank you for pointing it out I will definitely put somethings upfront for them to see first hand.

meanwhile what about the other gig ?

I keep a very close on buyer request. but even they seldom show up … and when they show up they are either not related to my gig.

You should not be expecting the buyer request section to be your only source of sales. Figure out who your target customers are, determine where they are located, and then go to those places and convince those target customers to hire you. Sitting around and waiting for success to find you is not a good business strategy.

Your title is bit lying, according to your profile you delivered order 3 months back not 9 months, 2nd if you’re on screen for 8-10 hrs, then why your response time is more then 7hrs?

@jonbaas most of them are Europe or USA based.

while I am operating out of Asia.

so physically meeting them in person is a bit of an issue here.

@jeewatram because last time someone messaged it was middle of the night.

we replied first thing in the morning and Fiverr downed out response time

A number of buyers also contact me in mid night & I replied them in morning, Fiverr didn’t changed the response time, I want to let you know Fiverr will not let you down in regard to timezone difference. And please explain why you mentioned 9 months no order?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Exchange of review is against to Fiverr TOS, I should recommend you to improve the response time as higher priority, because buyers always notice response time & reviews on gigs, if you’re old age user & you don’t have these abilities, then simply you will have lower chances of getting order.

I also recommend you to increase your skills by posting more gigs & complete some Fiverr skills tests including courses, specially you have to complete “Online Freelancing Essentials: be a successful Fiverr seller” course which is free & you can learn lot about Fiverr.

Exchange of review is against to Fiverr TOS, I should recommend you to improve the response time as higher priority, because buyers always notice response time & reviews on gigs, if you’re old age user & you don’t have these abilities, then simply you will have lower chances of getting order.

I also recommend you to increase your skills by posting more gigs & complete some Fiverr skills tests including courses, specially you have to complete “Online Freelancing Essentials: be a successful Fiverr seller” course which is free & you can learn lot about Fiverr.

@jeewatram are you trying to get me into trouble with Fiverr?

Definitely not, it’s all you said and those who successfully completed thousands of orders at Fiverr are following the TOS of this platform!

@jeewatram I said what I said because you were insisting for me to say it.

Anyhow nice talking to you.

Thank you for your time.

1 last thing What does TOS says about me asking someone not to reply anymore to my post?

@jeewatram I said what I said because you were insisting for me to say it.

Anyhow nice talking to you.

Thank you for your time.

1 last thing What does TOS says about me asking someone not to reply anymore to my post?

1st I didn’t insist you to tell me that you buy or exchange review with a friend of you, I was about to share my thoughts with you as because you shared the issue of yours not mine.

2nd you can remove this post as it will removed after 24hrs as per TOS of Fiverr’s Community, if you don’t want anyone to reply on this post.

1st I didn’t insist you to tell me that you buy or exchange review with a friend of you, I was about to share my thoughts with you as because you shared the issue of yours not mine.

2nd you can remove this post as it will removed after 24hrs as per TOS of Fiverr’s Community, if you don’t want anyone to reply on this post.

@jeewatram I was about to ask you politely to not reply.

I just wanted to make sure it was not against community rules.

not that I wanted to remove the post.

Your title is bit lying, according to your profile you delivered order 3 months back not 9 months, 2nd if you’re on screen for 8-10 hrs, then why your response time is more then 7hrs?

Please do not quote me, if you’re responding to the OP. These stats refer to the OP, not me.

Please do not quote me, if you’re responding to the OP. These stats refer to the OP, not me.

I didn’t quote you in the post.

@jonbaas most of them are Europe or USA based.

most of them are Europe or USA based.

I was not referring to you traveling the world to find your target customers. You can find them online, or in your local city, without the need to travel. :roll_eyes:

Got it, this was done mistakenly.

most of them are Europe or USA based.

I was not referring to you traveling the world to find your target customers. You can find them online, or in your local city, without the need to travel. :roll_eyes:

thanks buddy will sure do…

thanks for your precious time. much appreciated 😀

you stay blessed.

I didn’t quote you in the post.

My apologies… I should have said, please don’t register a forum response to me (you can see my profile image and a “responded to” arrow on your post), if you are not responding to something I said. You quoted/responded to me, but were clearly making note of the OP’s gig stats. By responding to me, but talking about the OP’s gigs, it can be seen as confusing to anyone reading this forum.

If you are responding to the OP, please click the response to his comment, not my own, so that you can avoid this kind of confusion in the future.

Archived