Fiverr Forum

90$ just vanished from my available founds! wtf!

I had a 90$ order a month ago! The order was completed and the buyer gave a positive review!

Now…the order is cancelled and 90$ vanished! And all this, after more than a month!!! This is unacceptable!!!

Fiverr is sooooo Fing LAME sometimes!

I am SHOCKED!

Pathetic! Lame! Robbery! I worked my ass off for that money! What a waste of time and money! I just cant believe this people!<br /> <br /> I sent a letter to customer suport, I am almost sure they will do nothing about this!<br /> Its a F
ing letter! I AM A POLITE AND RESPECTFUL person, but how could I be polite in this situation?

I just can`t believe this! It is such a shame!!

This sounds like another paypal chargeback horror story. Sorry to hear this happened to you:(

Customer Support gave me a reply and of course, it is nothing they can do about this, as expected…

I found that buyer on twitter, he left fiverr after he cancelled.

I messaged him (on twitter) and he answered my messages, but after I told him about this problem, there was no answer from him anymore.

Just perfect.

F*** ing perfect…

Maybe it disappeared because it’s merely 90$ and not $90?

Seriously though, this is such a problem in the fiverr business plan. They really should figure out a way to protect sellers AND buyers much better. This is simply not right.

So sorry to hear of that happening to you, that blows!

I had $16 removed from my account for work I had done two months earlier. I had gotten a cryptic message in my regular email saying something like there was a problem with the buyers Paypal account but they couldn’t tell me anything else. The buyer was no longer a fiverr user, his account was gone.

You will have received a message like:

Hi SELLER, We have been informed by PayPal that a dispute was opened for your order ORDERNUMBER: YOUR GIG TITLE. As a result, we are forced to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work. Please note that in some cases disputes are nothing more than temporary holds that PayPal puts on funds to make sure that they were authorized by the buyer. The dispute does not indicate that the buyer initiated it. If the dispute gets resolved, the buyer will receive an offer to reorder your gig. Thanks, The Fiverr Team

I'm afraid this happens far too often and there is little you can do I'm afraid, it's neither Fiverr's Fault or Yours. If your work is visual and is used on the web somewhere I would advise placing a DMCA request to have your content removed.

Reply to @ozzieuk: Yes, this is the message I received.