90% Order Completion Rate

Hi !

I have a small confusion. I have read older posts but I am still confused. It would be awesome if someone could provide clarity.

I recently had to cancel 2 orders and my completion rate dropped from 100 to 67 percent. Since then, I have completed 3 orders. Now my completion rate is at 78 percent.

Currently, I have completed 7 out of 9 orders over the last 60 days. (7/9)x100 = 78 percent.
According to this calculation, I would have to complete 11 more orders without any further cancellations before the 15th of August in order to achieve (18/20)x100 = 90 percent completion rate. But this sounds slightly impractical as my sales are low. So I’m confused if this is how the order completion rate is calculated or is there some other method?

Because Fiverr tells me that if I don’t achieve 90% completion rate before 15th August, I will lose Level-1 Ranking.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yes, that is exactly how the Order Completion Rate is calculated. We all have to follow the same requirements, so there is, unfortunately, nothing to do but doing your very best to complete 11 new orders before August 15.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived