Fiverr Community Forum

917 Active Buyer Requests! Is it a bug? Are you facing this problem?

Fiverr authority,
Please check. Maybe another bug.

Thank you

6 Likes

Hi, this isn’t an answer to your question but could you tell me how you got buyer requests? I am yet to receive one (Only had 2 sales though, not sure if there is a minimum required)

1 Like

The same thing happen to me this afternoon after I receive a level-up notification.
Maybe that’s an unlocked feature?

1 Like

Same with me. I think that is not a bug after i reached level one today, i also got so many buyer requests.

1 Like

I am also seeing it after being promoted to level 1. So maybe it’s a reward, isn’t it?

1 Like

It is not a problem. Remember, the jobs are not yours yet. You must bid on them to get considered.

2 Likes

It’s not a bug. Leveled sellers get more buyer requests.

2 Likes

This is strange, I also have exact 917 active Buyer Request :crazy_face:

1 Like

It is common for sellers tht go from no level to level one to see 100’s of Buyer Requests. Most of them are over a week old. I deleted all of the old ones when I became a level one seller.

2 Likes

It is not a bug. Don’t worry

1 Like

Sometimes it`s happen.

1 Like

I should really make a habit of removing old/not interesting requests. It takes literally one click to do so but I never do…so I can never browse there for too long cause I get overwhelmed very quick. Maybe I should use the quarantine to get the house in order

2 Likes

Yes it is. Once you’re promoted from “No level” to a Level one seller, you have access to more buyer’s requests.

1 Like

Something has happened to me and for the first time, it bothers me since I lost a sure buyer just now. I had 7 more offers left and there was a buyer with ai file that needs fixing. In mater of a minute, I downloaded opened the file and fixed what he wanted and I was about to go (still within 2 minutes from the request) and send him offer but my available offer count is zero. So I can not send him offer and I know it would be a done deal since I already did what he needs.
Bug just cost me a sale and money.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone. I had no idea about that.

1 Like