9mos, 1K impressions, only 10 orders!

teishash

It totally makes sense. Impression means you show up when they search something, someone might just be curious about gigs as well. Just because someone checked your gig does not mean they want to order. (I casually peep other gigs, what people are doing and such. So I totally relate to them).

It totally makes sense. Impression means you show up when they search something, someone might just be curious about gigs as well. Just because someone checked your gig does not mean they want to order. (I casually peep other gigs, what people are doing and such. So I totally relate to them).

that’s sad. It was 1K in the last 30 days, with two orders. It’s good to know that ppl are searching for a dream interpretation but…I would like them to buy. I’m offering it here at a big discounted fee.

that’s sad. It was 1K in the last 30 days, with two orders. It’s good to know that ppl are searching for a dream interpretation but…I would like them to buy. I’m offering it here at a big discounted fee.

1k is not much to be honest… I got 2k impressions in last 7 days

Have you read this thread yet?

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Archived