A bad buyer experience

shihab469

I got an order from buyer, but he never text me one time, he give me order without any conversation. I knock him again and and again but he was offline Then I complete the job as per instruction within only 6 hours. He return after 2 days and say I provide him wrong work and I did late. Its not fair. Totally frustrating, I did hard dedication for that. I guess he may cancel order or give me bad reviews though still he not talk me for one time! I guess its his trick he wants it free and already he got his files. In this situation what can I do? I suspect him first time because he give me order without any conversation. I am afraid to loose my rating. Please give me suggestion.

That happens, too.

If you’re worried, contact CS with a screenshot of your conversation and one of your gig description, explain you think he just doesn’t want to pay … and ask for their help.

He wants reviews, I will give back the revision. Before that should I contact with cs?

He wants reviews, I will give back the revision. Before that should I contact with cs?

CS can’t be involved in every dispute between a buyer and seller. I only contact CS if I need an order mutually (and civilly) canceled without affecting my completion rate. If he leaves a bad review, oh well. You deserve compensation for work you’ve done.

Make sure to stay calm and professional.

CS can’t be involved in every dispute between a buyer and seller. I only contact CS if I need an order mutually (and civilly) canceled without affecting my completion rate. If he leaves a bad review, oh well. You deserve compensation for work you’ve done.

Make sure to stay calm and professional.

What can I do if he give bad reviews or want to cancel order?

I got an order from buyer, but he never text me one time, he give me order without any conversation. I knock him again and and again but he was offline Then I complete the job as per instruction within only 6 hours. He return after 2 days and say I provide him wrong work and I did late. Its not fair. Totally frustrating, I did hard dedication for that. I guess he may cancel order or give me bad reviews though still he not talk me for one time! I guess its his trick he wants it free and already he got his files. In this situation what can I do? I suspect him first time because he give me order without any conversation. I am afraid to loose my rating. Please give me suggestion.

In this situation what can I do? I suspect him first time because he give me order without any convers

It often happen… I think You should make revisions what your buyer want, and sort it out without involving CS.

Refuse to cancel. Just take the bad review. It won’t be the end of the world, especially since you already have 3 5 star ones. The worst he could do is tank you to 4 stars. Just my advice, though. Do whatever you want, really.

Thank you. One more think, I complete the task before deadline. But after buyer ask for division now its shown late. Is it system problem or others? It effect my profile for late delivery?

One more thing, I deacribe in my gig message me before place order he don’t do that. Is it a good point? Update, he give rivison I resubmit again but he gone hide again…

You can’t hold anyone to message you before ordering a gig since Fiverr isn’t made for that. They advertise easy buying, and it’s not so easy to be on a deadline and try to order something then having to wait up to 24hrs for a seller to respond to one’s message, especially in different time zones.

If your gig is up, you’re available. If you’re not available, pause your gig or go out of office.

If a seller refuses to cancel, Fiverr will cancel it anyway. The platform is totally buyer-centric. You have to accept you will be held to ransom by both Fiverr and buyers. You can deliver the gig exactly as expected and buyers will try to get it for free. Fiverr don’t mind this practice.

If a seller refuses to cancel, Fiverr will cancel it anyway. The platform is totally buyer-centric. You have to accept you will be held to ransom by both Fiverr and buyers. You can deliver the gig exactly as expected and buyers will try to get it for free. Fiverr don’t mind this practice.

If a seller refuses to cancel, Fiverr will cancel it anyway.

Not correct, sorry. If the seller lets CS know they don’t want to cancel then they won’t cancel unless they see something wrong was done by the seller.

That was my experience one time. Others may have different outcomes.

Op you have a choice to make. Don’t cancel or cancel.

Yeah! Fiverr actually buyer centric, It’s sad. Fiverr should Neutral.

If a seller refuses to cancel, Fiverr will cancel it anyway.

Not correct, sorry. If the seller lets CS know they don’t want to cancel then they won’t cancel unless they see something wrong was done by the seller.

That was my experience one time. Others may have different outcomes.

Op you have a choice to make. Don’t cancel or cancel.

Thank you. I dnt have experiance about CS. By the way, Buyer was off line and the order was delivered and complete after given rivison 3 days. Now, client may send cancel request or bad review? Though I give him prompt service and expecting highly appreciation from him. I did his work within 6 hours of 24 hours deadline. But he was offline and not take this, It’s not my fault!

Archived