A Bad First Day

lorand_gergely

Hi there, im Lorand

Im a new seller (first day) here on Fiverr, and my expertise is graphic design.
I’m wondering why don’t I get any impressions, it’s been a few hours since I published my gig.
I have really taken my time to write a good description.

Really hope someone can take a look and give me some feedback

https://www.fiverr.com/lorand_gergely/design-your-bold-logo

Kind regards
Lorand

Hello @lorand_gergely;

Since you are in the same field as me you could read part of my story here: Over 1000$ in 30 days, achieved Level 2 seller

Basically, the graphics design section is heavily overcrowded so in order for me to reach this level in 6 months I had to provide superb service and out of the world communication with potential clients (and I am talking about even the smallest think like not using bro, dear, yo… etc.) and most of the clients are returning and using me in projects.

I am not sure will this “success” for me continue, Fiverr is very unstable concept to rely on.

It took 4 months to get to the point that I have 1 message from potential buyer every 2-3 days. And we are talking 5$ - 15$ gigs.

And I just checked you only have one GIG and it is Logo section. Please note that in last 8 months I had ZERO orders on my logo GIGs. The orders that you see on my profile actually came from buyers buying other things and then noticed I do logos too. From all my GIGs logo gigs are getting very low to no views and I am doubting I will ever get order from them.

Hello @lorand_gergely;

Since you are in the same field as me you could read part of my story here: Over 1000$ in 30 days, achieved Level 2 seller

Basically, the graphics design section is heavily overcrowded so in order for me to reach this level in 6 months I had to provide superb service and out of the world communication with potential clients (and I am talking about even the smallest think like not using bro, dear, yo… etc.) and most of the clients are returning and using me in projects.

I am not sure will this “success” for me continue, Fiverr is very unstable concept to rely on.

It took 4 months to get to the point that I have 1 message from potential buyer every 2-3 days. And we are talking 5$ - 15$ gigs.

And I just checked you only have one GIG and it is Logo section. Please note that in last 8 months I had ZERO orders on my logo GIGs. The orders that you see on my profile actually came from buyers buying other things and then noticed I do logos too. From all my GIGs logo gigs are getting very low to no views and I am doubting I will ever get order from them.

@marinapomorac

Oh god, even I look at the information you shared, you are just great!

Archived