A big drop in sales this month!

kaoutarabbahadd

Apparently it happens often with some sellers, as Fiverr constantly changes it’s algorithm. Or not, no one knows why, it happens exactly. If you are sure you have done everything to make your gigs perfect, then I believe the best thing you can do for yourself is to build up a separate revenue stream, independent of Fiverr’s platform.

Apparently it happens often with some sellers, as Fiverr constantly changes it’s algorithm. Or not, no one knows why, it happens exactly. If you are sure you have done everything to make your gigs perfect, then I believe the best thing you can do for yourself is to build up a separate revenue stream, independent of Fiverr’s platform.

I went from nothing to suddenly eight orders in my queue. It has to be the change in algorithm like you said. Although I am happy for the work, I would have at least liked a bit of mental preparation. 🙈

I think it’s because of the algorithm. For example last month I was getting messaged almost every day. But now, it’s been almost 3 weeks since I last received an order. I’ve tried changing titles, prices, even adding another gig but it seems like nothing changes. Hopefully Fiverr will fix this in the future.

Archived