A Bit Late - But How Was Your November? Usual End of Month Survey

writer99025

Sorry, I forgot to ask this question earlier, was busy with work.

My November was well above average, very happy with November and with 2017 in particular. Have had 4 solid years on Fiverr, can easily buy a decent apartment in Bangalore with what I have made, not that I need to. Anyway! Thanks Fiverr, and thanks to my wonderful clients, no matter what happens in the future - the uncertainty over Jan 15, etc. - I will be grateful!

But really, the value of Fiverr for me has been more about people than about money. My clients are wonderful people, especially those who have been with me for years. Also, the forum has become like a family where I can look for support and advice and have people hear me out patiently when I feel like ranting or lamenting about my life. LOL. So I will always be grateful to Fiverr. Looking forward to a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and wish the same to everyone well in advance!

But really, the value of Fiverr for me has been more about people than about money. My clients are wonderful people, especially those who have been with me for years. Also, the forum has become like a family where I can look for support and advice and have people hear me out patiently when I feel like ranting or lamenting about my life. LOL. So I will always be grateful to Fiverr. Looking forward to a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and wish the same to everyone well in advance!

. My clients are wonderful people

Yes mine too. You’re right, good point. It’s about the people you get to work with and chat with.

Archived