A budding writer from NJ, USA!

Hello from the Jersey Shore! My career has been mainly devoted to Education, but I am interested in utilizing my writing talents as a professional. My writing experience is mainly professional writing, including resumes/cover letters, letters to clients, articles, and also some poetry. I need to broaden my experience obviously. Any advice out there on how to get more exposure? I have samples I would like to attach to my fiverr profile but I am not sure how to do so. Looking forward to connecting with fellow writers!!

Hello from the Jersey Shore! My career has been mainly devoted to Education, but I am interested in utilizing my writing talents as a professional. My writing experience is mainly professional writing, including resumes/cover letters, letters to clients, articles, and also some poetry. I need to broaden my experience obviously. Any advice out there on how to get more exposure? I have samples I would like to attach to my fiverr profile but I am not sure how to do so. Looking forward to connecting with fellow writers!!

Hello and welcome!

Any advice out there on how to get more exposure?

Here is a series of posts that’ll surely inform you of the various methods people are using to promote themselves.

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

I have samples I would like to attach to my fiverr profile but I am not sure how to do so.

You can upload PDF’S of your work on your gig page.

Reference:

1440627198_ScreenShot2017-06-14at2_39_19PM.png.72244459838cebb254f1ceb869e8b9b3.png

Archived