Fiverr Community Forum

A bug in Gig Performance?

Hi guys, welcome to this post, today I want to tell you about a possible bug that I have encountered a problem that I don’t know if it is a connection or browser problem or a bug.
Then the problem is on the execution of the gig which for the uninitiated is a section in which there are graphs showing the performance of the gig by impressions, clicks, orders, etc…
Today I wanted to make a statistic on the progress of my gigs to see how they have gone in the last few weeks, in practice you select the graph on the impressions, then I wanted to see the trend of the clicks I go to switch from impressions to clicks but the graph remains unchanged, the same goes for whatever you choose.
Have you already encountered this problem?

2 Likes

Instead of “concerts” the correct word to use in this context is “gigs”.

There seems to be a problem with showing gig clicks. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

3 Likes

The post having written on the mobile phone there are small grammatical problems using a non-English keyboard.

1 Like

Thank you for helping me, because I was convinced it was a problem with my connection or a compatibility problem with the browser

1 Like