A buyer ask for refunds after about one month!

ahessane87

Hello, i need your helps guys i am a little bit confused here O.o

I recived a message from a buyer that i have worked with about one month ago, in his/her message he/she asked me to refund him/her $5 from a previous order that i have completed about 1 month ago, he/she told me also that he/she don’t want to file a dispute with Fiverr… So when i went to the order page and check out the Resolution Center this message appears “This order appears to be completed. Are you sure there’s a problem? Revenues for this order are available for withdrawal.”.

My question now is how can i refund him/her the $5, is there any way to do so ?? If not how can i defend myself if the buyer fil a disput with fiverr ?!!

Regards.

Hessane.

What gig are they asking for a refund on? My guess is their design didn’t magically increase their sales and they’re trying to blame you. Did you ask them why they want a refund?

Can’t be a very honest person, I mean really who comes back after a month asking for a refund of $5? Scammers.

I’m pretty sure you’re safe and since it’s been so long Fiverr can’t do anything to you so I wouldn’t worry. As long as they received the design and were happy with it then. You can’t get the design back from them, after all.

@catwriter

Yeah that person filed a dispute with PayPal, and while it hasn’t happened here yet that doesn’t mean this one isn’t vulnerable. They may just be trying the easy way first.

I mean either they are one of these scammers, or the design they received didn’t suddenly sky rocket their sales and now they’re blaming this guy, rather than accepting the fact that whatever they got isn’t going to magically make them rich.

I’ve has a buyer come back after a month. I don’t even bother to argue and proceed to fiverr support and explain in a professional way that the Buyer requests a refund despite waiting this long and include the order number. It sucks but I’d rather not waste more of my time with a buyer like that.

• 3 years later...

Archived