Fiverr Community Forum

A buyer asks me why price are increased from15 to 17!

A buyer leave me 4start , even I did more than she expected , and before she rates she ask why price increased from 15 to 17 ? (Order shows to me 15)
I think that makes her leave 4 start instead of 5 !
Any idea please why fiverr make her pay 17!
Thanks.

1 Like

Because she signed fiverr TOS and it’s written there that buyers also have to pay “processing fee” of 2$ or 5% of an order amount.

She can also see on her invoice that 2$ is for processing fee.

6 Likes

Fiverr charges** a $2 service fee on purchases up to $40 , it’s normal

3 Likes

Order was just 15$ she pay 17$

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page where all the rules are explained in great detail.

It is up to a buyer as to how they want to rate a seller.

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they discussed a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

3 Likes

Thank you for explatantion , but that make buyer angry a little bit !? Especially while rating ?

No it shouldn’t make them angry. They signed a contract when they sign up to fiverr and they can not be mad if they didn’t read the contract that they agreed to.

2 Likes

Thank you so much sir

Right said Mrs. Mariashtelle

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Just a thank you is sufficient.

4 Likes

Thank you so much , appreciate

1 Like