A buyer canceling my order

kamilawilk

Hi, a buyer is trying to cancel my order and I was wondering what to do as before he accepted the order I offered a free sketch so he can see my work and I offer 3 revisions and he says now after accepting the order that it is not enough to achieve what he wants
Is there anything I can to do to not have this order cancelled ??

If you’re providing the service as advertised in the gig, it is not a valid reason for a customer to cancel the order just because of their own personal preference. Especially if you offered a free sketch prior (which, I wouldn’t recommend doing. You have more than enough examples on your profile of your work, and if that’s not enough for a client, that’s not a good sign that they’ll be very easy to work with), they should know your style and accept the final product, given that it matches your consistent work.

You don’t have to accept their cancellation request, and you can choose to try and work it out with the buyer. Personally, I would point out the fact that they have revisions they can use (if you haven’t already), and try to work things out. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding, but if you have fulfilled the gig, there’s no reason you should have to accept their cancellation request.

Hi, a buyer is trying to cancel my order and I was wondering what to do as before he accepted the order I offered a free sketch so he can see my work and I offer 3 revisions and he says now after accepting the order that it is not enough to achieve what he wants

Is there anything I can to do to not have this order cancelled ??

it is not enough to achieve what he wants

Ask for clarification on this point. What is he trying to achieve?

Would i be able to use Fiverrs terms and conditions for cancelatiosn based on personal prefference “Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. You may rate your experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.”
as the changes he wants or atleast what i understood from the inital massage is the face of the mascot (which is a baby dragon he wants it to look more arrogant and what ive doen is give it a cheeky smirk and eyes) as well as a unique crown but he never showed any examples of what he likes. Would this fit into this terms and conditions?

That is initially what I was describing, however if the buyer has asked for a revision, you are required to provide the change since you have supplied 3 revisions to the buyer. I would go ahead and make the change as much as possible, however reaching out to the buyer and asking for reference would help.

That is initially what I was describing, however if the buyer has asked for a revision, you are required to provide the change since you have supplied 3 revisions to the buyer. I would go ahead and make the change as much as possible, however reaching out to the buyer and asking for reference would help.

Thank you 😊

Archived