A buyer "cancelled" an order that I successfully delivered a month ago?

ariapanda

Hi Everyone,
I’ve been a part of Fiverr for almost 2 months and it’s been going really good so far! I do voiceovers.

However, today i woke up to a weird notification-
One month ago i did a voiceover for a client, he left a wonderful 5 star review and that was that. Today I saw my balance was lower, and then noticed a notification that said that this same user had cancelled an order with me. I clicked on the cancelled order and it was that same one i DELIVERED and that he “totally loved” a month ago. He was refunded for it.

I don’t understand. The order was complete, he left a review, why has money been taken from me and given to him?
Is this normal? Does this happen to people? or is it a glitch and I should I contact Fiver Support?

Sidenote: i clicked on his profile and it was gone. I guess he deleted it but why would fiverr take from me? im confused.

Any help or advice is appreciated!

It’s most probably a chargeback. If you type that into the forum search bar, you should get lots of results about what, why, and how.

Basically, though, contact support and prove that you delivered and the buyer liked the delivery etc. with screenshots.

Buyers who do chargebacks get auto-suspended from Fiverr, as it’s against the terms of service, for good reason, of course, that’s why the profile is gone.

Glad to hear you’re doing well apart from this, though.

It’s most probably a chargeback. If you type that into the forum search bar, you should get lots of results about what, why, and how.

Basically, though, contact support and prove that you delivered and the buyer liked the delivery etc. with screenshots.

Buyers who do chargebacks get auto-suspended from Fiverr, as it’s against the terms of service, for good reason, of course, that’s why the profile is gone.

Glad to hear you’re doing well apart from this, though.

Oh wow, i’ve never heard of that before.

I will contact them then- thank you so much!

first time i will be hearing of such a case, cancellation of order after a successful delivery and review…that is kind of weird.

i think you should contact support.

first time i will be hearing of such a case

It’s definitely not the first time we hear about it. Every week there is someone complaining about chargebacks.

I am really sorry to hear that. I would like to suggest you please contact Fiverr support team with screenshots that the order was completed with good review and describe what happened throught the project.

Sometimes Fiverr return the price by their own if you can provide enough prove. Best of luck and continue your good work.

Archived