A buyer gave me 1 star review and now I can't send offers to buyer requests. How and when this issue will be resolved

Few days before a buyer gave me 1 star review and now I can’t send offers to buyer requests. How and when this issue will be resolved? After that I still have not an order. How can I get orders under such condition?

How and when this issue will be resolved?

It’s not an issue or bug, it’s a rule. You need over 90% positive ratings to send buyer requests, and until your ratings go back up you won’t be able to send any.

Focus on getting orders without buyer requests, and make sure you deliver a great experience to bump your ratings back up.

How and when this issue will be resolved?

It’s not an issue or bug, it’s a rule. You need over 90% positive ratings to send buyer requests, and until your ratings go back up you won’t be able to send any.

Focus on getting orders without buyer requests, and make sure you deliver a great experience to bump your ratings back up.

Yes, I understand and am trying my level best to get orders without buyer request at the moment. Hope to soon be able to bump my ratings up.

Warm Regards

Few days before a buyer gave me 1 star review and now I can’t send offers to buyer requests. How and when this issue will be resolved? After that I still have not an order. How can I get orders under such condition?

I would recommend you to reply to your negative reviews. Your reply will always be there and visible so you can use that to share your side of the story.

Archived