A Buyer harassments

tasminseo

Two important questions…

1. Has an order been placed? If not, take @leannelrivers advice.

2. Is the work unethical according to Fiverr’s terms of service (TOS), or unethical according to your own standards?

If it’s unethical because it breaches Fiverr’s TOS, then Fiverr will cancel the order and hopefully give the buyer a warning. Good luck to him trying to report you for playing by the rules (unlike him)!

On the other hand if it’s unethical according to your own moral code (but allowed by Fiverr), then you really should include a disclaimer in your gig explaining the types of service that you will not work on.

Either way, what a nasty buyer for threatening you. All that will happen is that the order will be cancelled. That’s it.

Just report them first and block them. That’s all you need to do, don’t be intimidated by threats.

I have already blocked his user id… and just i have report to the help desk with screen shot… Thank you maam… recently my others buyer’s order is active i can not work properly can not concentrate even any other issues just for this matter …

Two important questions…

1. Has an order been placed? If not, take @leannelrivers advice.

2. Is the work unethical according to Fiverr’s terms of service (TOS), or unethical according to your own standards?

If it’s unethical because it breaches Fiverr’s TOS, then Fiverr will cancel the order and hopefully give the buyer a warning. Good luck to him trying to report you for playing by the rules (unlike him)!

On the other hand if it’s unethical according to your own moral code (but allowed by Fiverr), then you really should include a disclaimer in your gig explaining the types of service that you will not work on.

Either way, what a nasty buyer for threatening you. All that will happen is that the order will be cancelled. That’s it.

sir, He did not place me any order , he talk with me in inbox ,and took my some personal information by influencing me… In this field i am too new to understand … please help

Archived