Fiverr Community Forum

A buyer has put an order without contacting me and now I cannot find him anywhere

Hi there! I’m a new seller. A buyer has put an order and I cannot find him/her now. I sent a message asking for more information about the project as the information provided is not enough for me to start. I received no reply yet. The buyer has not even active for many hours after placing the order. I cannot find his profile either. Any one can suggest me what to do next?

4 Likes

You can wait for buyer

1 Like

Thank you! That sounds the only solution.

No offense but you need to read ToS before misleading people.

Doing this will cause a warning issued to OPs account or maybe permanently banned.

DON’T DO THIS!!

5 Likes

@kathvydee Use the resolution center and request for time extension. That will draw the attention of your buyer if they didn’t check fiverr they will definitely receive an email in their email they created their fiverr account with stating the request you’ve made.

2 Likes

Same with me. Don’t panic.

1 Like

Try to contact with buyer…if he will not come to talk with you…then go to Fiverr support and tell them to be cancel the order if you submit incomplete task fiverr canbe BAN you…so here earn is not very important fiverr rules maintain is very important… If you staly long time in fiverr you can earn more…I have face this problem and solve this way…Try to be honest in marketplace… For this One buyer will come more and more times…

2 Likes

don’t deliver an incomplete job… it’s wrong. it’s against the rules. it’s also fraud and morally wrong. as you see there are many reasons why you can’t deliver an incomplete job.

1 Like

Don’t panic same with me, if the buyer don’t come back within the time frame do not wait just deliver the order based on your knowledge and write a note for revision based on buyer requirement! Thank you!

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t mean that. Buyer didn’t provide the complete info that’s why I said

2 Likes

I’m going to wait for some time for the buyer to respond. If he does not, I’m going to contact the support team. Thank you!

1 Like

I tried to search the buyer by the name but it says that, the user name does not exist. I’m really confused.

Welcome Back…That was a great reply.

1 Like

@kirhood_jr Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face: