A Buyer is asking me, he will give me work, you will give me commison. is it legal on fiverr?

usmanali8

Hello Everyone here,
A few days ago, a buyer randomly placed an order on my gig and i complete his work, he left a good review. then he said he will forward more buyers to me, i said ok, then he said will you give me a commission for this? i said i do not know its legal of fiverr or nor, he siad ok,

after that he sent 1 or 2 people to me, then they said they are forwarded by him,
Now one of them again saying that they have a number of buyers, and now a female is asking that she will give me more buyers but deal with us. they said give us a fix percentage of those orders which we will fwd to you.

ok if i give them a percentage through fiverr but i waana ask that its legal or not according to the fiverr TOS.

kindly reply me, may be its a new normal, 🙂
someone is asking me will give you work, you will give me commison. is it legal on fiverr?

Thank you sir, because i was thinking that its might be problematic

You only have 12-minutes of read time here on the Forum.

I suggest you spend some time reading things here to help you better understand how Fiverr works.

Read the Terms of Service and visit posts in the Fiverr Tips category.

Those are there to help you with these sorts of issues.

You only have 12-minutes of read time here on the Forum.

I suggest you spend some time reading things here to help you better understand how Fiverr works.

Read the Terms of Service and visit posts in the Fiverr Tips category.

Those are there to help you with these sorts of issues.

Helpful advice. Thanks lot.

As @looseink said don’t give him commission as it is probably a scam. They will either cancel right after you send the commission through, or it is an alt account that they are using to get discounted things. That is very suspicious because fiver is a platform where freelancers are supposed to find their buyers.

Also before I go, please report this guy for that because I think that it is a scam. I would then just block them and don’t call them out because they could still leave a bad review out of spite.

Archived