A buyer is continuously texting me with different names from different accounts!

shibdesign

Hello,

I’ve been facing a problem constantly for a few months. A buyer constantly messages me, and he sends me a WhatsApp number via Fiverr Inbox, and I blocked the buyer four months ago. Then two months later, the buyer opened a new account with a new user name and messaged me the same WhatsApp number with an image file.

Yesterday night, A buyer messaged me with “HELLO,” and I told him, “HOW CAN I HELP YOU,” and then he sends me the same Whatsapp number I have received before then I blocked the user and state as spam.

I know the rules of Fiverr, and I am always trying to follow every rule. I contacted the CS team. I hope they will handle the problem 😇

I hate to say it but why did you give your mobile number out? I always keep all communication strictly on Fiverr and this is why.

I never disclose my details to anyone. The buyer sends his details to me with a message “Contact me to this N u m b e r”

Capture.PNG.thumb.jpg.6a1fde89d02fbf1f1bf71fe50cdf7682.jpg
Capture.PNG2157×1369 130 KB

Oh I see - he’s trying to take the work outside of Fiverr. Not worth the risk. I’d keep reporting to fiverr.

I don’t know why the buyer wants me to work outside of Fiverr! The Buyer has opened a new account three times to send me this message 😂

That’s annoying!

WOW…, this sound creepy 😦

For this kind of spam…, never reply to his message once…,

Just block this spammer everytime he/she contact you…,

Hopefully this spammer got bored sooner

Hopefully this spammer got bored sooner

I hope the spammer will get bored soon and stop texting me. Because when he/she texted last month. I think I was asleep and It had an effect on my response time.

never reply to his message once…,

How can I know the buyer is spammer or not?

At first is hard to know if a buyer is a spammer but from his/her conversation you would know but just be carefully with what you do with those kind of buyers.

You took the necessary steps to block and report him/she to fiverr…

I blocked 8-9 buyers because he/she wants me to work outside of Fiverr. I know the strict rules of Fiverr. I don’t want to ruin the work environment.

Thanks for your advice.

The only solution for this is, Tell the Customer that we are not allowed to communicate outside Fiverr. Convince the Buyer!

Tell the Customer that we are not allowed to communicate outside Fiverr

I have told many customers that we are not allowed to work outside of Fiverr.

Archived