A BUYER made my order late...help?

timp222

I recently had a sale in which the delivery time was 3 days. I completed and delivered the order during the FIRST DAY in which the order was active. I had no communication from the buyer. Two days AFTER the deadline of the order, the buyer finally contacted me…by asking for a revision. The revision was something extremely minor, that could be solved through messages alone (he was simply questioning an aspect of the service I delivered). I sent back the order with a few changes he asked for. At this point, my delivery timer already had a large red LATE. It has been nearly a week and the buyer still hasn’t confirmed the delivery.

What do I do? I completed the order on time, it was the buyer who asked for a revision after the deadline. I don’t want this to affect my profile. He still hasn’t accepted my revision nearly a week on from the delivery. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

I recently had a sale in which the delivery time was 3 days. I completed and delivered the order during the FIRST DAY in which the order was active. I had no communication from the buyer. Two days AFTER the deadline of the order, the buyer finally contacted me…by asking for a revision. The revision was something extremely minor, that could be solved through messages alone (he was simply questioning an aspect of the service I delivered). I sent back the order with a few changes he asked for. At this point, my delivery timer already had a large red LATE. It has been nearly a week and the buyer still hasn’t confirmed the delivery.

What do I do? I completed the order on time, it was the buyer who asked for a revision after the deadline. I don’t want this to affect my profile. He still hasn’t accepted my revision nearly a week on from the delivery. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

my delivery timer already had a large red LATE

You can ignore this. It won’t affect your stats in any way. If you need more details then do a search, there are multiple topics on this.

He still hasn’t accepted my revision nearly a week on from the delivery.

If you made the revision changes then you should deliver the order again and it will be auto-completed if the buyer is not responsive within 3 days.

Archived