Fiverr Community Forum

A buyer will give her E-main in the inbox, I will report on Fiverr. Is it ok or not? What can I do now?

A buyer will give her E-main in the inbox, I will report on Fiverr. Is it ok or not? What can I do now?

3 Likes

ofcourse report it. this is against fiverr rule

2 Likes

Yeah, I will already report on Fiverr for this

1 Like

See that buyer’s profile. If he is new then I think he doesn’t know about fiverr rules. Tell him about the rules. After that If he does this again then you should definitely report to fiverr. That’s my opinion. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey What’s up? :hugs:

If he wants to contract outside the marketplace, don’t do it. Let him know that it is against the Fiverr TOS. Moreover, as far as I know, if you copy his email, the Fiverr team can understand it from there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

Thank You
Regards.

1 Like

I don’t report it, I just say “it’s against terms of service to share e-mail addresses”, and then ignore the fact that they gave to me and never mail them. Lots of buyers simply have no idea, they don’t need to read TOS (buyers don’t get banned unless they are actively trying to scam, and if they get banned they lose nothing, so it doesn’t even matter).

It’s not good strategy to antagonize them. I had a lot of buyers send me their mail, I tell them they can’t and we should only talk in the platform, and everything goes well from that point on - they place the order, pay, close it, etc. They simply didn’t know they couldn’t send their e-mail. Reporting them doesn’t help you in any way, and you may be losing good clients.

2 Likes

At first tell him that it goes against fiverr rules. Then if he understood its ok, otherwise report and block him.

2 Likes