A confused client?

kaydesigns4

Hello Everyone? I need help with a confused client.

I got this order to design an editable PSD file for two products, but the client is either rejecting my work to cancel the order or he is confused with what he wants. I have done more than 15 concepts for him by now.

Any Idea what to do before he cancels the order?

How specific has he been with the requirements? If you are not careful, he might be using the submissions you have given to use for free.

Instead of giving concepts, try to ask questions of what he wants, so he is the one responsible for having the correct concept.

Asked a lot of questions, did not give him any of the source file. He asked for 3D, gave him 3D. he asked for Abstract 3D done that. Then he sent some samples and asked to do similar work, done that also.

Still he is rejecting my work.

Asked a lot of questions, did not give him any of the source file. He asked for 3D, gave him 3D. he asked for Abstract 3D done that. Then he sent some samples and asked to do similar work, done that also.

Still he is rejecting my work.

Honestly, he is scamming you. I would report it to Customer Service.

Any buyer that has eaten their way through 15 concepts is a buyer I don’t want to work with.

They are trouble. Ditch them.

I’m with him^

They are best disorganized and clueless. Tho I also suspect they are a reseller passing these to their customer for feedback or simply getting a “bank” of Logos from you to sell at their leisure to some poor unsuspecting customer.

Ask CS to cancel without fault to you seeing they are clearly wasting more time than they have paid for.

🙂

I’m with him^

They are best disorganized and clueless. Tho I also suspect they are a reseller passing these to their customer for feedback or simply getting a “bank” of Logos from you to sell at their leisure to some poor unsuspecting customer.

Ask CS to cancel without fault to you seeing they are clearly wasting more time than they have paid for.

🙂

Done that, thank you for the help.

Archived