Fiverr Community Forum

A couple of questions about my gig

Recently I created my new gig and the first day my gig gets around 40 impressions and 20 views this was a week ago after that first day I have an average of 2-3 imp. and 1-2 views. Am I doing something wrong? Does my gig is not optimized or something? Also a months ago I created a very similar gig, and people from the forum was telling me that I need to be patient and wait. Ok. I’ve waited more than a four months to the point when my gig just stop getting any views and imp. I’ve tried sharing my gig in social media there was no effect. I can’t see buyer requests and this happen after my rank was demoted from Seller lv 1 to New Seller.

So, I don’t know what to do. I will just wait again and hope my gig don’t “die” as my old one. I don’t think my gig has any grammar errors or my tags are wrong, or anything that can repel potential buyers. I guess is just luck because I recommended Fiverr to my friend he created a gig in a couple of minutes and the other day he gets an order.

You can see my gig and tell me if there is something wrong so I can change it and thanks for taking your time to read this topic.
https://www.fiverr.com/dimitrov_d/design-your-custom-modern-and-clean-logo

Suggest you remove “Hello Dear” from your gig description as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off. Just a simple “Hello” is sufficient.

2 Likes

About this “Hello dear” It doesn’t sound very good to me too, but I read somewhere in the forum a while ago something about calling buyer dear or something like that and I just put it in my description…, I’m going to just remove it

2 Likes