A feature to showcase text in the portfolio

freelancemm

A feature to showcase text in the portfolio for clients looking for samples of work would be helpful for my writing gig and I am sure others would benefit as well. Some people look for a certain style of writing and I think everyone could benefit from it. Thoughts? If you can think of a way to do it without having to take a screenshot to attach every time let me know!

You could always for your sound samples just make a video with just your voiceover in it and only a small segment of it and name it like, “ShowcaseSnippet” and below it attach the actual sound file for the client. I would kind of like a “Sample” area too so I can show all the different styles I can write in.

Yeah, I may have to at least temporarily start doing that. My writing gig has been kind of slow lately, I think probably due to a lot more competition than when I started.

I suppose I could do that. May be easier on the buyer rather than looking through five to six different pictures. Still kind of frustrating that there isn’t a real proper way per-say. Ah well. I can make due as it isn’t a super popular gig right now, probably because there is way too much writing competition on here now!

Archived