Fiverr Community Forum

A few days ago I created my gig, tips to have more impressions and clicks?

Hi,

about two days ago I created my first Gig, but it has very few visualizations and clicks (I just had the first ones today). And I’d like to get some tips to have more.

By the way, I would appreciate if you could see my gig in case you are interested :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, so you are selling tips on how to get a Gig to rank?

Is this within TOS?

Even if it is, I would assume that rather than rank it will tank. Here’s why: watch the forum for a week and see how many tell me how to get sales posts arrive every day. Look at how they are worded and how engaged the person gets.

Now seeing they are so poorly invested (as in: not at all) how likely are even a few of these people to pay $5 to get told the same tips that everyone else is passing about like rancid peanut butter?

Before you say, oh but my tips are the good ones, look at the response when someone gives intelligent, thoughtful, quality answers zzzzzzzzz

This indicates to me that even if you gave Zig Ziggler advice that is guaranteed to work out, the audience won’t a) buy it b) invest the effort required to make it work.

Best of luck with it but I think you have a problem or two

:slight_smile:

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

You only have 36 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

2 Likes