Fiverr Community Forum

A friend of mine told me about fiverr that they are so amazing when it comes to buying and selling

A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME ABOUT FIVERR THAT THEY ARE SO AMAZING WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING AND SELLING
And ever since I joined i realize it was a good platform in fact am so proud of them but the problem am having is that a buyer order my gig and i do all my possible best to make sure i deliver to that buyer but the problem i have with him is that he dont use to be online and am unable to log in to his Mailchimp account and i message d him severally but still nothing changes he didn’t respond to my message at all so that makes not to deliver intime and i just use something to deliver to him just to stop time I now told him that i need him to be online for me to be able to finish his project BUT the most surprising part is that he requested to cancel the order and Fiverr dont even message me they just cancel the order even without my consent and that really affect my gig and my account and they deranked it.
SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO?

THIS ARE MY GIG LINKS