A Ghost Story of Fiverr | Fiverr the ghost story | Must Read |

heyutsho

It’s been a long time since I’ve been sitting at home without any work. After a while, my mom would shout and say, “You have been sleeping and eating at home all day, go somewhere and do something.” I don’t pay any attention to my mom’s words, I just sigh and move away, scratching my ears. Many days passed but the next day my friend came to my room and said, This is Clark James’s black magic book. You don’t do anything all day, try to bring ghosts from now on. I did not show much enthusiasm. Let’s start dealing with YouTube again. It was 2 o’clock at night when I watched the YouTube video. Boring again but suddenly my eyes fell on “Clark James’s Black Magic Book”. I saw in the book writing about how to call souls. "To call Bloody Mary, first you have to darken the whole room, then you have to light three candles and stand in front of the mirror and say three times Bloody Mary come, Bloody Mary come, Bloody Mary come. Then whatever happens will happen. So Why late. I took three candles and went to the bathroom. I turned off the bathroom light, lit the candles and put them in front of the mirror. My hands were shaking, my throat was getting dry again and again. It couldn’t be too late, I said “Bloody Marie come, Bloody Marie come, Bloody Marie come”. There was silence all around, the dogs roared in front of the house. I couldn’t see my reflection in the mirror. A woman was looking at me through the mirror. The current went through my body. The woman was staring at me. Suddenly she said, “You Idiot, you’ve been sitting and eating all day, Open an account today on Fiverr and earn more money, understand.
_ Now I have a Fiverr Account. 😉

Archived