A Greeny In His Own Right?!?!

**Greetings & Salutations**

Although I do not know where to begin I will start with a simple “Hello”, my name is Anthony and I am 25 years old with no real job nor specific trade that I could offer to the community.

Which is why I wanted to write this greeting with a bit of a “Help Signal” tied into the context!

I’m battling a genetic condition which will leave me paralyzed and a friend of mine recommend Fiverr for help, implying that people might point me in the correct direction of how I could make some money to achieve my dreams. Obviously cause of my muscle weakness I can not work physically and sadly I did not finish college/university to have a good intellectual job. So as one should put it " I am simply left in the hands of fate and time itself"…

I have nothing that would warrant anything specific in terms of valuable skills.

So I wish to ask you the users of Fiverr for some advice as to - What craft/trade I could offer to the community and people out there?

Sure, some will say “Do a GoFundMe” but I am not that sort of person I want to work for my dreams before my condition advances to the paralysis stage.

I hope this small introduction was informative and the Fiverr community could point me into the correct direction.

Respectfully Yours,

A.R

Hello Anthony,

I’m so sorry to hear that you have this condition.
I’d suggest utilizing online schools such as Lynda.com to learn how to use many online applications professionally.

This would help you because you simply visit the online class and learn something you’d enjoy and eventually create gigs that’ll promote your talents.

I really wish the very best for you and let me know if I can assist you in anyway.

Hello Anthony,

I’m so sorry to hear that you have this condition.

I’d suggest utilizing online schools such as Lynda.com to learn how to use many online applications professionally.

This would help you because you simply visit the online class and learn something you’d enjoy and eventually create gigs that’ll promote your talents.

I really wish the very best for you and let me know if I can assist you in anyway.

Thank you, I’ll give it a look!

Your location says ‘Australia’, if you’re a native English speaker or really fluent (sounds like it), have a look at the gigs in the Writing category to see if you might be able to offer something similar to what you’ll find there, writing or perhaps you could offer proofreading/editing. 🍀

Archived