Fiverr Community Forum

A Little Bit on The Typical Tarot Deck

Hello Fiverr community. As some of you may know, I am a tarot reader here. Tarot is a form of divination. More specifically, tarot is a method of gaining insight into a situation or issue using a special deck of cards, known as tarot cards. I wanted to mainly tell you all about the typical components of a tarot deck.

A tarot deck is normally made up of 78 cards, but this can slightly vary (one example would be the deck I use to do my readings, the Quantum Tarot Deck, which has 80 cards total). This deck is divided into two main parts: the Major Arcana, and the Minor Arcana. The Major Arcana usually consists of 22 cards, whereas the Minor Arcana composes the rest of the deck. The Minor Arcana, unlike the Major Arcana, is actually divided into 4 suits; these suits may vary depending on the deck, but common suits would include Wands, Pentacles, Swords, and Cups.

And that’s pretty much it. If anyone has any questions about Tarot or my work, feel free to contact me or ask here. I will be more than happy to help!

On another note, I did not create the Quantum Tarot Deck myself; it was created by Kay Stopforth and Chris Butler, and published by Lo Scarabeo.