A little question

Hey there! I hope everyone is fine.

My question is: Can I give my personal social media accounts to buyers after the deliver is complete?

Thanks in advance.

If it’s a personal social media account, no, because then buyers will be able to contact you outside Fiverr and you will be breaking the rules and risk getting banned.

Any social account you link must have no contact information or personal information that can facilitate external communication or externalizing sales.

I see, kinda unfair for me but I’m going to respect that.

Thanks for the quick answer!

From the Terms of Service page:

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.

You can, however, have social media accounts for your Fiverr profile, as long as you don’t share any contact information or personal information, and you keep it for your gigs (as an extension to your Fiverr profile), and redirect all people to your Fiverr profile.

How can I link my social media accounts on my profile without sharing any contact? I don’t get it at all.

I used to have a Facebook page that had no personal or contact information, only links pointing back to my Fiverr gigs, the about page showing a link to my Fiverr profile, and my posts were all about my gigs/services. Everything revolved around Fiverr, and nothing could lead back to me in person (others do that, too)

Likewise, you can have a Twitter account where you post news about your gigs, provide customer support, and have no personal or contact information published on that account, only links to your Fiverr profile, and your gigs.

HOWEVER, I strongly recommend getting in touch with Customer Support and explain what you are trying to achieve, what your goals are, and they will be the most qualified to tell you what is allowed and what not :wink: