A little Strange?

davidonyemaizu

Might be true. But I’m sure that’s a little unlikely. It was too coincidental. However, I’m still not seeing my gig in search.

I’m not sure which gig you are referring to, however i did notice on your short story gig there’s a “power by…” watermark on your photo. I don’t think that is allowed. Also you have a level 2 badge on your photo as well which i believe is not allowed also.

I’m not sure which gig you are referring to, however i did notice on your short story gig there’s a “power by…” watermark on your photo. I don’t think that is allowed. Also you have a level 2 badge on your photo as well which i believe is not allowed also.

Apart from the Level Two seller’s badge. I created those banners myself. I didn’t want a situation where I would have to deal with copyrighted images and all those issues that could lead to my gig being denied.

I have been using those banners with all the watermarks and I have never had any issue. I think it will be resolved and if not, I’ll have to create a new banner.

Archived