A new feature called "Search by GIG Video"

Hey guys,

"Did you know that sellers who present their services in a video sell 220% more?"

That’s how the Fiverr said since 2012. By the way, in today I don’t think its valid and a video presentation will not get that much success(based on my own experience). So there is a solution… and valuable feature for sellers to get more attention on their gigs and make more sells.

I think Fiverr should introduce a feature called “Search by GIG Video” in gig search.
What are your thoughts on this?

Snap.jpg.3aaf977a44d7e9281125b31f0d96d21e.jpg

Hmm, not sure. It’s a good idea, but sounds a bit unprofessional. Maybe it should not be “Search by GIG Video”, but something else. You can contact support and explain your idea to them.

Of course, the name can be any… we just need that feature.

Hey guys,

"Did you know that sellers who present their services in a video sell 220% more?"

That’s how the Fiverr said since 2012. By the way, in today I don’t think its valid and a video presentation will not get that much success(based on my own experience). So there is a solution… and valuable feature for sellers to get more attention on their gigs and make more sells.

I think Fiverr should introduce a feature called “Search by GIG Video” in gig search.

What are your thoughts on this?

Snap

I think the idea of “filter gigs with video” will be a better option

Archived