Fiverr Community Forum

A NEW GIG, 5-star review and AWESOME FEE. Do you LIKE to know MORE? 👀

Hello there Fiverr goers. :smiley: I hope you all have a wonderful day? For people who don’t know me. My name is Humberto, I’m 24 years old and Dutchie!

In 2018 I graduated as a Graphic Designer at the Amsterdam Institute of Art & Design. Since April 2019 I decided to join Fiverr to work full-time as Freelancer and to showcase my work. I love designing book covers, gif animations, mockups, logos, and murals!!

Since my first day joining the Forum I noticed there were a lot of similar questions being asked by New Sellers on ''How to improve my gigs?" ''Can someone please help me with my gig images?" etc.

So I’ve decided to offer my service dedicated to New Sellers.

The 1 million question is? ‘‘Why should you pick me from all these other experienced sellers, not to forget Top Rated Sellers who are doing extremely well?’’ This is a pretty good question if you ask me?? :rofl:

So what exactly do I offer New Sellers, and why pick me?

I created a new Gig dedicated to New Sellers who need a hand towards their new career as Freelancer. The first step is always a daunting task and many New Sellers seem to struggle with creating their gigs, Especially when it comes to what images to pick for your Gigs, and many seem to copy an image straight from the internet just because they don’t know how to create one or simply can’t be bothered to make time to create one. This is when I come in and lift your laziness (smile) with doing the job for you :joy::rofl:

Owh, what’s worse! Using copyright images is a violation against Fiverr rules and your Gig will soon or later be deleted and also risking your account from being banned.

Therefore, I’m offering my services to create amazing premium licensed eye-catching thumbnails for your gigs.

Also, I don’t like to brag about how good I am, what an expert I am or how exceptional I am and blah blah blah. because I’m not, far from it… BUTTTT… I added my new gig on Friday and a few hours later someone ordered my gig and left me a 5-star review and an amazing tip. If you don’t believe me (read review) I hope this proves enough to know what I’m doing :joy::rofl:

I know myself pretty well, and if I say I will deliver an outstanding product, that’s what I’ll do.

Nothing in life is for free, and sometimes it takes money to make money, it is that simple.

All I ask of you is to pay a few bucks for my services, but you’ll get a whole lot back!! It’s a win-win situation. In a matter of fact, I’ll be guiding you every step of the way on how to create a proper gig. So you will get more service than what is actually worth.

Try me, because you have nothing to lose, well except a few bucks. :smiley:

The Benefits:

:heavy_check_mark: Expert designer with over 3 years of experience
:heavy_check_mark: Fluent English speaker
:heavy_check_mark: Service On Best Reasonable Price
:heavy_check_mark: Free Copyright.
:heavy_check_mark: 100% Original and Unique concepts (No templates or clip arts used)
:heavy_check_mark: Superb aftercare
:heavy_check_mark: Paid High-Resolution Images (I will provide with the best Stock Images out of my own pocket)
:heavy_check_mark: Tools I use, InDesign, PhotoShop, Adobe Illustration, and Words.

What will you get for $5

:heavy_check_mark: 1 state of the art Stock photo/Image
:heavy_check_mark: 5 best SEO tags
:heavy_check_mark: Best Title related to your Gig
:heavy_check_mark: Guide you on how to improve your gig description, packages, and profile description.
:heavy_check_mark: Licensed images
:heavy_check_mark: 1920x 1080 pixels (fits perfectly on your gig and useful for your, blog, social media and website fullwidth)
:heavy_check_mark: JPG, PNG or PDF.

PLEASE NOTE: I can’t guarantee you overnight success. Nor a long-term success!
I only create your images and the rest I leave it up to you on how to set up your content, description, and packages. The reason is that I’m not a qualified writer NOR am I a proofreader (so better to leave your long description to the experts) :crazy_face:

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions… if so (please leave your questions here and not on my Gig account) Thank you in advance.

Oh, I almost forgot to add my link :smiley:… here you go https://www.fiverr.com/share/r1qqD

To your success!!

Warmly, Humberto

5 Likes

Useful information.Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Thank you @istiakrokon, I appreciate it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for this valuable information.

1 Like

Hahaha sure, you’re most welcome @ahmwritingco, thank you so much! :crazy_face:

1 Like

@hum_on_the_go you’re offering the exact same service which I was offering until my GIG & my competitors GIGS were deleted by Fiverr’s Trust and Safety Team. I won’t be surprised If they will remove your gig too. :confused:

2 Likes

Haha no I don’t, I’m offering images no optimization :smiley:

@hum_on_the_go I see but I took 2 times to understand that this is not SEO optimization of Fiverr Gig.

1 Like

Have a nice journey on fiverr :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @jacquelinearav, Thank you so much. I wish the same to you. :smiley: