A new seller with disappointment

So guys I’m working here from December 15, 2020. Though I get only one order. Its quite a disappointment for me. Now a days I’m losing my clicks and impression on gig. Can anyone give me suggestion what should I do? I’ m Working on LOCAL SEO. Specially I like to do WordPress blog SEO. Now I am serving On PAge,OFF Page both with also Technical SEO.I work before with my offline clients but in online I’m not getting proper reach . Now I think I should go back . Can you give me some motivation?. After sending 108 Buyer request I just get one order

According to your explanation you sent only 108 byer request within 120 days. That means you didn’t send your 10 byer request everyday. You can also change your gig without that on you get order. It helps to increase impression and click. You should also be active in social media.

According to your explanation you sent only 108 byer request within 120 days. That means you didn’t send your 10 byer request everyday. You can also change your gig without that on you get order. It helps to increase impression and click. You should also be active in social media.

I dont get proper 10 request in Everyday thats why I dont send.

Buyer request is the main way to get orders because you don’t have any client base. Make sure you are sending relevant offers to BRs.
You can also try to bring your offline clients to fiverr so that your online portfolio can grow.

Buyer request is the main way to get orders because you don’t have any client base. Make sure you are sending relevant offers to BRs.

You can also try to bring your offline clients to fiverr so that your online portfolio can grow.

My local clients havenot proper knowledge on online market place they usually do it locally because they think its one kind of hassel in online

Mr Azizur Rahaman, I think your style of writing buyer request is not attractive. And also the gig image is not so much eye catching. Please improve the buyer request writing, and Please make sure a eye catching gig image and description. This will help you to increase click and knock. Thankyou.

Mr Azizur Rahaman, I think your style of writing buyer request is not attractive. And also the gig image is not so much eye catching. Please improve the buyer request writing, and Please make sure a eye catching gig image and description. This will help you to increase click and knock. Thankyou.

Checkout my GIG I hope you’ll get the answer. My writng skill is not same for all buyer. Everytime I read and checkout their requirements and then I send them my work plan and my service

Archived