Fiverr Forum

A new voyage to partake

New user here! I am primarily dealing with creative writing, stories, settings, characters, non fiction (with base reference sources) and all sorts of other stuff! Message me for a free draft idea if you’re interested!

Offering free stuff is against fiverr TOS and it might put you in trouble.

I didn’t realise, it was more of a service to see what I am capable of before buying so as not to dissuade the buyer out of their money.
EDIT: I should note I am not offering free gigs, rather free samples of work to pick through and see if my services are right for their needs

I don’t think this is correct. Gigs can’t be given away since there is no way to do it, but I don’t recall anything in the ToS about disallowing free samples. It may or may not be a good idea, but I don’t think it’s a ToS violation. Do you have a source?

Someone told me it’s against TOS to offer free service.

Feel free to double check the ToS, but as far as I know, it’s impossible, not against ToS. Use caution when advising others on the forum based on hearsay. :wink:

Done reading it. It’s actually interesting than I thought.

Glad you read it! It can save you from some future problems for sure! :slight_smile:

I read in another forum that you can send samples of your work to ensure that your writing style is what the buyer is looking for.

Anyway, good luck jermskin97, and welcome!