A new writer just got here!

blossomingwords

Hey folks, greetings!

I’ve been writing privately and offline for quite a bit, but after some time a friend managed to convince me to start selling my gigs on Fiverr. I posted my first one less than a day ago, and I must say I’m pretty pumped because the platform is one of the best ones I’ve seen, so I got quite a striking first impression.

I’m not sure how successful I’ll be considering I’m a newbie, but I’ll do my very best!

Suggest you check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for all the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Essential reading for every newcomer!

Yes! Thanks a lot for the kind tip! As you said, it is a must for every newcomer, so I have to check that right away 🙂

Right now I’m also trying to soak in all the ‘unspoken’ rules of behavior, tips, and advice that can only be learned by reading other people’s experiences. Thankfully, the forum is full of that kind of information, so I’m trying to gain more street-smarts like that.

Yes! Thanks a lot for the kind tip! As you said, it is a must for every newcomer, so I have to check that right away 🙂

Right now I’m also trying to soak in all the ‘unspoken’ rules of behavior, tips, and advice that can only be learned by reading other people’s experiences. Thankfully, the forum is full of that kind of information, so I’m trying to gain more street-smarts like that.

There is a wealth of information on the forum!

You may also wish to check this out: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Good luck! 🙂

• 7 months later...

Archived