A Newbie Here, Looking for Suggestions

imshahzad

Hi and welcome. I have gathered some useful information that might help you in this post:

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2. Get Answers…

There are some courses on fiverr on how to get set up, they are in the course section at the bottom (for free), my main piece of advice is make sure your not violating anything you agreed to as a buyer so you don’t get scammed

Thank you, much appreciated.

First look at other gig improvement topic. But personally I will recommend you, create a proper profile with all information, do some skill tests, update the meta tags and tags of gig and see performance. also use inspect to see the description of meta tags and other thing on the gig. Try your best. Upload image with the name as your service represents on gig. Dont copy paste images from other social media or google. Quick response will also make you higher in ranking. Promote gig on social media for more clicks ans impressions. Promote it through facebook to the targeted areas and other.
Thanks

First look at other gig improvement topic. But personally I will recommend you, create a proper profile with all information, do some skill tests, update the meta tags and tags of gig and see performance. also use inspect to see the description of meta tags and other thing on the gig. Try your best. Upload image with the name as your service represents on gig. Dont copy paste images from other social media or google. Quick response will also make you higher in ranking. Promote gig on social media for more clicks ans impressions. Promote it through facebook to the targeted areas and other.

Thanks

Thanks Man, Appreciated. I will look into it.

Archived